Yet another storytime with admin (this one is a bit weird)

Okay welcome back. This one is a bit weird so just stay with me.

So I used to go to summer camp and was out with all the high schoolers and stuff. I got mixed in with some of the more weirder ones and the ones who were obvious social outcasts. This one dude literally made me believe he was the son of Hades and he could see ghosts and shit. Obviously I was a big Percy Jackson nerd back then so I believed him and thought it was super cool (yet scary cause I have been, and forever will be, scared of the paranormal). He said that the end of the world was coming and the only way to stop it was to go to the Bermuda Triangle. He then convinced me and the other people in our "group" that we had powers. He told me that I could use fire from my hands or whatnot.... so obviously I tried summoning fire from my hands... like an idiot... an 11/12 year old trying to summon fire thinking she was a demigod... TwT. Anyways, I try and try and get frustrated but then my hand starts heating up when I think about my hand bursting into flames. I thought I was actually getting there and being able to summon fire. No. It was just my brain playing tricks with me and making me feel what I wanted to feel, the heat of fire on my hands.

This goes on for about- the last half of the summer. I always stuck around the main guy or the other people in the "group". The main guy would always tell us about how he could see Bloody Mary and Cerberus and all that stuff. He would try to get us to go into the bathroom and do Bloody Mary and would try to get others to prank us by turning out the lights when we do it or walk past us with their hoods up. When summer ended I would still think about it until I just gave up and realized it was a load of bullshit so the kid could have some friends and scare some kids. I feel like an idiot sharing this but whatever.