America we have a problem... again

I'm fucking sick of this country

I'm fucking sick of this country. How could you do this to children?! You criminalize their parents for wanting to help their children and call it child abuse when they help them get the surgery or start the medication and use that excuse to take the children away!!

WE ARE CHILDREN! WE ARE NOT THREATS TO HUMANITY BECAUSE WE WANT TO BE WHO WE TRULY ARE. IT ISNT FAIR THAT PEOPLE WE DONT EVEN KNOW GET TO DEBATE OUR FATE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE US AND WE ARENT WVEN PROTECTED BY THE LAW. WE ARE REAL AND WE DESERVE TO BE SEEN. YOU CANT STOP US FROM BEING WHO WE ARE BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID IDEALS AND THAT YOU DONT WANT TO GROW UP AND GET WITH THE TIMES.

WE WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO GET HEALTHCARE BECAUSE OF THIS. WE CAN DIE FOR SIMPLY BEING WHO WE ARE.

YOU ARE RUINING US DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! YOU ARE DOING NOTHING BUT HARMING US. MOST OF US ARE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THIS. YOU ARE GOING TO SEND SO MANY CHILDREN INTO PITS OF DESPAIR AND DEPRESSION. YOU ARE TRYING TO ERASE AN ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE!! IM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE DUMBASS ADULTS TRYING TO CONTROL OUR LIVES AND WHAT WE DO!! IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT. I DONT CARE WHAT I NEED TO DO BUT I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO TAKE DOWN THESE FUCKING TYRANTS WHO ARE HARMING CHILDREN FOR THEIR OWN BELIEFS.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A PART OF A COUNTRY THAT CRIMINALIZES PEOPLE FOR BECOMING WHO THEY ARE. EITHER FIX THIS OR WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM. MORE THAN HALF OF THE US HAS THESE LAWS, AND SOON IT MAY BE THE WHOLE COUNTRY. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS FOR MUCH LONGER. I WILL NOT LET THEM ERASE OUR HISTORY.

DO ANYTHING YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.  I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS COUNTRY.

If you are someone who lives in these states and are dealing with these new horrible laws, I'm extremely sorry, I will try everything I can to help. I may start a project for people to help get the word out and prevent things from getting out of hand.

I am hoping that the president will step in, but at this point, I highly doubt it.

We will stand and fight together. We will be heard. You are not alone. If they think they can silence us, they are dead wrong.

If you want to help make a change, try to sign petitions, put out posters, go to rally's, write articles for your school paper, make websites, write letters to people with more power who are fighting for our cause and to people who aren't. Show them the facts and the damage. I know it's hard but we need to all work together to fix this. I will be ordering trans flags and hanging them in my windows, despite not being trans.

We can all make a change if we work together. I will always be by your side, even if the government isn't. They are supposed to be the ones to protect and help, but they obviously can't do that, so we have to protect and help ourselves.

The system needs a change, and that change can be us.

Thank you for listening and understanding.

A news article that I got my information from: