3 Very Close "Friends" (NK x China x Martial Law short story)

A few extra things before we get into it.

-North acts very tough but when he's with his boyfriends he is very soft and acts very innocent
-China is a flirty bastard that makes dirty jokes but never actually acts on them (North and Martial are trying to make him better)
-Martial is the only "normal" one in the relationship. He doesn't really change much and isn't very interesting
-No they don't have s3x 24/7. They usually are just hanging out or cuddling. (Gosh. Not all Polyamorous relationships are like that)

Okay. Now onto the short story!

"SOUTH IM HEADING OUT" North Korea called out to his brother while putting on his boots. The smaller Korean walks out of his room and smirks a little "going to see your boyfriends~?" North's face explodes in anger and embarrassment. "WE ARENT DATING! We're just close friends." South rolls his eyes. "Uh huh, sure. That's what you say everytime." The taller of the two shoots the smaller a glare. "I know where you sleep South. Don't forget that." And with that open ended threat, North Korea left the house and headed to China's home.

A few minutes of walking and North finally arrives at China's. He takes a quick look around then knocks on the door. China puts his phone down on a side table and opens the door. "Your here early Baby." North looks up at the larger country. "I know. I just decided to come a bit earlier than usual." China just laughed and scooped North up, taking him inside. North let out a small "eep" and clung onto China. "Don't just do that! It scared me!" North said, still clinging to China. The taller country brought the Korean inside and sets him down on the couch. He sits down next to him and pulls him into his lap. North Korea just huffs and crosses his arms. "Awwww cmon Baby. I'm not that bad~". North blushes a bit and leans on him. "But your still a jerk".

~Meanwhile with Martial~

"DEL I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOUR BLOCKING THE DOOR AGAIN IM GOING TO SHOOT YOU" Martial screamed from his room, knowing fully well that the noises coming from downstairs was his brothers doing. Martial puts on his typical hat which clearly doesn't match his casual outfit but whatever. He goes downstairs to see Philippines trying to pull Del Pillar away from the door but sadly failing because she hasn't gone to the gym in a while. Martial rolls his eyes before kicking Del in his ass and opening the door. "See you later. Don't burn the house down or we're gonna get our asses handed to us by dad." With that, Martial leaves his chaotic house and heads towards Chinas.

~Back at China's house~

China was yet again being overly flirty with North Korea and even threw out some dirty jokes. Now this wouldn't be so bad but sadly China had to make it even worse by climbing on top of North. Meanwhile North Korea was a blushing, angry mess under him. China was about to do something pervy when Martial walks in the door. They all stop and look at eachother like deer in headlights. Martial is the first to move, walking over to the couch and trying to grab China off of North. China scrambles away from Martial while flicking him off, making the ghost country chase after him. North Korea sits up on the couch, laughing at his 2 so called "friends".

After a minute or two of chasing eachother around the massive house, Martial Law finally catches up to China back in the living room, pinning him to the ground. They are both heavily panting and slight glaring at eachother. China catches his breath a bit and smirks, noticing the position the two are in. "Ooooo~ I didn't know you were a top Martial~" Martials eyes widen and he scrambles off him. "CHINA YOU HALIK! YOU KNOW IM SENSITIVE TO THOSE TYPES OF JOKES." North Korea notices the tension in between the two and pipes up. "How about we all just watch a movie instead of trying to kill eachother?" The two agree, mostly because they hate seeing North sad or uncomfortable. So now North Korea is sitting in between China and Martial Law, snuggled up under a blanket, and watching Frozen. (Don't ask okay?)