Year 8: part 2

after i ended things with eleanor i had a lot more time to do other things aka i got to hang out with harry a lot more. i feel myself getting closer and closer to him each day, partly because our bond is getting stronger, partly because i'm starting to feel more and more attracted to him. i mean i'm only 13 but that's old enough to know what i want right?

that's why i finally gave in. i gave into the crumbling feeling in my stomach, i gave into the tingling feeling that i get every time our skin touches, i gave into my feelings and i kissed harry again.

we were having a sleepover at harry's house and we were sharing a bed because he now has a king size bed. it was late at night and i was too tired to hide what i was feeling.

"harry" i said, as i sat up in his bed and looked down on him.

"hhrrf" he grumbled back.

"sit up a sec" he did as i asked.

"can i do something?" i asked, searching his face for some sort of confirmation.

then he nodded and so i decided to bring my hand up to his hair, threading my fingers through his curls as i meant in closer and closer and closer until it finally happened. i was kissing him. it was slow and innocent, i pulled away to see his reaction but i was unable to. before i could do anything, harry was pulling me back in for another kiss. this kiss was different though. this kiss was passionate, it made me believe that harry might possibly feel the same way.

it was all going well until i heard a floorboard outside the door creak which caused me to pull away in a heartbeat. i'm not sure harry heard it so he looked a bit hurt and confused until he heard the door creak open and a silent gemma creep in.

"gemma what are you doing" harry whisper yelled.

"shit you're awake"

"uh yeah"

"okay, just pretend this never happened" she said before disappearing out the door again.

me and harry made eye contact and couldn't hold back our laughter, she sounded drunk but she hadn't been drinking, she's terrible at sneaking out.

after that weird little incident you would think things would be awkward but they weren't, in fact, this would happen at a lot of sleepovers, maybe not the gemma interrupting part but you understand.