~Halloween Special~

(First off I wanna say this is NOT related to the story whatsoever its just a little special! )

(Warning sinners time will include BDSM, Kinda be in public but not really, cum play,spanks, biting, and Knotting)

Takes place in the last year of UA so 3rd years

Kc POV---
October 29-
"God FUCK my head hurts."

Me and Katsuki finished training and were heading back to the 3-A dorms.

"Quit complainin."

"Quit complaining? Bitch you didn't have to send an Explosion to Ace like that she wasn't even training with us!"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU RELEASE HER EH?!"

Ace- "Because I fucking asked her to you moron."

"WELL SORRY FUCK!"

We walked into the dorm still yelling about earlier.

During training earlier
Kc POV---
Ace- Kc can you release me while you train

Spaz- Yeah me too! Please Please Please!

Fine Ace you gotta make sure Spaz doesn't kill anything.

Ace- Fine.

I release the girls and Spaz goes off to the sideline of the gym and plays with her hair while Ace pulls out some book.

-God shes like an old lady.

"You ready?"

Katsuki tells me with a bored look on his face. Without hesitation I charge at him and we begin.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"I WAIT FOR NO ONE HOT HEAD!"

"I'M NOT A FUCKIN HOT HEAD"

1 hour passes
"STOP FUCKIN MOVING"

"FUCK YOU HOT HEAD!"

Ace POV---
I got bored and was quite fed up with all the yelling Kc and Bakugo were doing so I get up and walk towards them still reading my book. I get a tingle and look up only to be met with an explosion to the head.

"KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK! SHE ISN'T TRAINING WITH US!"

My head hurts a bit and I know Kc is going to be complaining later.

"I WAS coming over to tell you Spaz is bored and I am fed up with your yelling so return us and head back to the dorms, I know Iida is probably gonna scold you two for being here until dark."

Kc POV---
I return the girls and 2 minutes passed and I finally feel the headache from Spaz.

"God FUCK my head hurts!"

Back to the present
"YOU SHIT IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE DIDN'T EVEN RUN AT YOU!"

"I WAS BEING AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS! YOU ALWAYS DO SOME SHITTY SNEAK ATTACK!"