Special moves -24

Kc POV---
I wake up feeling really hot and my legs were sore.

"Gah what the fuck why am I so-"

I look over and see a shirtless Katsuki next to me. I get flashbacks of what happened and it awakens Spaz.

Spaz- Heyyyyy so how was it Kc! I couldn't even watch because I was being occupied. Such a downside. Oooo Ace you could have watched how was it?!

Ace- I have decency and put myself to sleep! I would never intrude on such intimate acts!

Spaz- You suck! C'mon Kc! How was ittttttt.

Well...I'm sore and that's all I'm gonna tell you.

Spaz- HE LEFT YOU SOREEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Ughhhh fuck me."

"Mmmm I already did that Teddybear."

I could practically see the smirk plastered on his face without even looking at him.

"I didn't even mean to say that out loud. But fuck you."

"Yeah you tried to do that too."

"You're just mad because I made you choke on your words while everyone was outside your door. You were like 'Go away extr- Ahhhh~' or something like that."

I smirk knowing I backed him into a corner.

"Ok and? You were fucking bouncing on me while I tried not to get us caught! So what, wernt you like 'Katsu you're too big to be going so fast!' I didn't forget."

He smirked back at me knowing I had nothin left to say.

"Shut up you bastard. I won't lie though, I did enjoy seeing you struggle the few minutes I was on top."

"Ok and? I liked seeing you so fucked up while I railed you."

"SHUT UP STUPID FUCKER!"

He slapped his hand over my mouth, brought me close to his face and whispered.

"Shut the fuck up dumbass no one knows you're in here."

He let me go and I made an O shape with my mouth.

"Tch. Dumbass."

I smirked and felt the sudden urge to tease him. I quickly got up and sat on his lap.

"W-what the hell are you doing?!"

"Shhhhh don't let anyone know I'm here remember." 

I kiss his neck and jaw making his breath hitch. I make my way down to his waist and slowly pick up his shirt. I look up and see his eyes following my every move. I reveal his v-line and slowly drag my tongue along it. He mumbles,

"F-fuck."

I smirk and move up a bit and kiss his beautifully sculpted abs. I don't look away from him as I tease. His chest rises and falls at a quick speed.

"Mmmm."

"What was that Katsu?"

"Tch, n-nothing."

-fucker won't admit he likes it. Hehe good luck with that Katsu.

I go down to his sweats and tug at the drawstrings. I can see his eyes clouded and I smirk. I lightly brush my hand agains his dick and quickly get up and head for the door.

"H-hey! Where the hell are you going! You can't just do that! You just like seeing me struggle?!"

"What can I say? I love seeing those weaker than me squirm at my own hands. Hmmm I think I'll go visit Kiri and give him a good morning snuggle!"