Pool day -19

Kc POV---
Another week passed of shitty school and avoiding Bakugo. As I was enjoying my wonderful weekend sleep Alex jumps on my bed and shakes me awake.

"You have 3 seconds to get the fuck out and walk out of this alive."

"Cmon Kc! Kirishima texted me and said the guys are heading to the school pool."

"I know Uraraka texted me and told me to go. I didn't want to. Plus I don't know where my school swimsuit is."

"Who cares! Wear a black one or something so it won't stand out."

"No. Fuck off."

Time skip to da pool~
"Honestly Kiri. Fuck you."

"HEY GUYS! Sorry were late took some convincing to get Kc and Bakugo to come out." Kiri says while trying to hold Bakugo back from picking fights Deku. I'm wearing a really lose dress and have a black one piece on. But the catch is that it's backless. I don't think much about it and start to lift up my dress. Bakugo freaks out.

"WOAH HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KC!"

I smirk and ignore him and slow down my movements. He runs over and scoops me up and puts me down by the wall shielding me from anyone's eyes.

"Bakugo. I have my baiting suit on under. And I thought you didn't care eh?"

"Tch shut up I don't."

Ace- you are mean Kc. You know he's just tying to push you away yet you still make him think you are clueless.

It's what he gets for being an ass about it.

Spaz- I miss being pinned against the wall by him.

SPAZ WHAT THE FUCK!

My face goes red at her comment and Bakugo backs off.

"Sorry Kc- I mean Ruso."

"Don't sweat it. But suddenly I don't want anyone to see me anymore."

"That's not the schools baiting suit is it."

"I couldn't find mine so I grabbed a black one but the back is exposed and you can see all my scars. You couldn't see all of them in the bathroom at the mall but out in the sun you can see them all."

"Can i see them." He mumbled and I couldn't really hear

"What?"

"If I step away and let the sun hit you can I see them. Your scars."

"I- I'm conscious of them Bakugo. But I guess."

He steps to the side and I feel the warm rays hit me. I hear Todoroki walk over.

"Bakugo I don't think you should crowd her like tha- R-Ruso.... did I- did I do that?"

I turn and see almost everyone staring at me and coming over to crowd me. My face flushed red and I push my back against the wall and crouch down. I tuck my face into my knees and try to slow my breathing.

-don't freak out Kc don't freak out. It's fine they are your friends. They won't care. Right?

I hear Bakugo telling at everyone to stop crowding me.

"Back up! She can't with crowds you dumbasses!"

Most back away but I hear feet coming towards me and someone sits next to me. I look and it's Todoroki.

"Ruso-

"Please call me Kc todoroki."

"Very well, Kc. Did I do all of those?"