Training camp begins -20

Kc POV---
I stand in front of the school barley keeping my eyes open as Aizawa talks to the class.

"Now that you finished up your first semester at UA high, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However...don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-the-making. At this camp we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become 'Plus Ultra' got it?"

Class- "Yes Sir!"

As I struggle to stand straight and stay awake Kiri and Katsuki walk over to me.

"You look beat Kc what's up?"

"Well if it isn't the dynamic duo, Pop rock. BWHAHAHA how I crack myself up. Anyways, Katsuki hold me I can barley stand."

I stretch my arms out to him and he slaps them away.

"Tch. Take care of yourself dumbass."

"Fine you ass hole. Kiri hold me!"

Without warning I jump into his arms and he catches me. I wrap my arms around his neck and flash Kiri a smile.

"THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE  DOING SHITTY HAIR! DONT TOUCH HER!"

"Hey don't yell at me! I didn't even get a warning she just jumped and I wasn't gonna let her fall!"

"GIVE HER TO ME DAMN IT!"

"No. Don't Kiri. He didn't want me to begin with. Now I don't want him."

"WHAT!? YOU BETTER LET ME GRAB YOU DAMN DUMBASS!"

"IF YOU WOULD STOP BEING SUCH A DICK THEN MAYBE I WOULDN'T FUCK AROUND WITH YOU SO MUCH AND STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME YOU STUPID HOT HEAD!"

"IM NOT A FUCKING HOT HEAD!"

At this point I know Kiri is fed up with us and since I'm still in his arms he just walks away. My head snaps towards him and he just glares at me.

"You're mean Kiri."

"GET THE FUCK BACK OVER HERE DAMN IT!"

I giggle and Kiri puts me down and I'm instantly snatched up by Katsuki.

"You think it's funny you damn dumbass?"

"Mmm yeah. Just a bit."

"Tch. Dumbass."

"Hot head."

"Waterhose."

"HEDGEHOG!"

"DONT CALL ME THAT STUPID NAME YOU-"

"WHAT! HUH!? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SAY! ID CHOOSE YOUR NEXT WORDS CAREFULLY!"

Aizawa wanders over to us looking irritated

"Bakugo put my daughter down right now."

"Why can Kirishima hold her but I can't!"

"Kirishima didn't break her for 2 damn weeks. Don't make me repeat myself."

He puts me down and Aizawa walks away.

"Haha."

"Shut up before I kiss you damn it."

Aizawa & Kiri- "NO YOU WONT!"

Kiri comes over to us and we just talk then Monoma from 1-b comes up and starts to rant about how some from our class have to take extra courses. He spots me and walks over.

"Why hello there Kc. How have you been."

"It's Ruso to you Mr. Daddy issues."

"Ah always quick with something to say. That mouth of yours is just wondrous isn't it."