Chapter 24 | At his house

I hold Jimin's body tight in the middle of the doorway.
Jimin: "Hope, what happened?" He hugs back and brings me in the house.

I can't stop crying and just hide my crying face in his jumper.

Jimin caresses my head and worriedly thinks about what could have happened.

Me: "J-Jimin?"

Jimin: "Yes, Hope?" He holds my head to look at him and worriedly asks.

Me: "C-can I stay here?" I show my swollen face.

Jimin: "Of course baby." He takes hair strands off my face and worriedly replies. He quickly hugs me.
--
Some time passes by and I'm sitting on the couch of Jimin's crib with a nice tea in my hands. Jimin took care of me nicely, gave me his warm clothes and a warm blanket.
I didn't speak a lot with him about what happened cause I was too tired and wet from the rain.
Jimin comes back from the kitchen with biscuits.
My eyes glisten with joy and I take one cookie.
Jimin smiles from the sight of me being better.

Jimin: "So ... what happened?" After a long pause, Jimin finally asks.

Me: "I just-" I sigh. "These past few days I can't stop thinking about Haejoon assaulting me and also today after school I heard him gossiping about me with some other girls and he" I sigh again."He saw me and said that I shouldn't go to parties if I don't wanna get laid or some shit like that." I don't look at him and drink my tea.

Jimin: "What an asshole. I swear I already talked with him this morning, but I'm gonna punch him tomorrow." He talks with rage in his voice.

I look at him with curiosity and light with how much he cares for me. He sits a few inches away from me on the gigantic comfortable sofa.

Me: "Thank you Jimin, but I don't think you need another week of detention. Don't do anything-"

Jimin: "No I will!! You're my friend and nobody does that to my friends. I don't care"

I look at the Tv and stare back at him. Jimin goes back to this sweet gaze at me.

Jimin: "Cmon let's stop talking about trash, you wanna watch something?"

Me: "Yes, but wait aren't your parents coming home in a few hours?"

Jimin: "Nah they're on a work trip. They do them often."

Me: "Oh. Okay then yes!!"

I nod happily and he takes the tv remoter and goes back to the couch. I take the empty teacup and put it on the kitchen counter walking back to Jimin when he says while staring me down: "You look great with my clothes on." He smirks and smiles.

Me: "Oh stop it. I'm your minion already and you want me to copy your style also?" I scoff.

I sit down next to him, this time a few inches closer to him, us both touching each other's thighs.
---
We watch a film he chose, very relaxed and chilling.
Since I was still sad from my emotions, I scoot over closer to Jimin and I hug his shoulder. He gets comfortable as well hugging my back and caressing it. I feel comfortable and don't feel embarrassed as his touch helps me to calm myself down.
---
Time passes by and I feel myself falling asleep on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin tucks me closer and I can feel his whole side next to my body.
I start falling asleep and asleep and boom.
Don't know how much time passed by but I get startled by Jimin next to me who whooshes wind from his lips, his body though not moving one bit.

Jimin: "Wakey wakey princess. It's 10pm."

I wake my head up and I look at the sky with a total black color.

Me: "Ugh, I should've gotten home by now. I should get going at least now-" I start getting up when-

Jimin: "No it's too late, you have to stay over."

I look at the sky and think about the long 30minute walk I would have to do. Ugh. Plus Camilla is out with her friends and is coming home tomorrow.

Me: "Yeah" I yawn. "You're right." Jimin smiles at the sight.

We get up and go up the stairs to his bedroom.

Jimin: "If you want, you can have my parents bed there to the left"

Me: "Nah, yours is fine as well. Don't want to ruin their clean sheets with my tears and mascara." I look at the mirror in Jimin's bedroom seeing my face like it got just beaten.

Jimin lets me to use his bathroom so I do my  routine how I can and I go out. I see Jimin with a simple tight crop top and those same sweat shorts where you can see his grand thighs. And there's me, wearing a big oversized Jimin's t-shirt and nothing else for pants.

Jimin tucks himself in his bed and invites me over.
I get in and feel so at ease, just his sheets are so warm and soft.

Me: "Your bed is amazing." I caress the pillow with my cheek.

Jimin: "Hahah, it's better with me in it." Jimin smirks. I take a pillow from my head and punch it in Jimin's head.

Jimin: "Ouchhhh!"

Me: "Hahhaah."

I loom at him for some time and see his blonde locks covering a bit of his eyes and nose. He looks a bit like an angel.

Me: "Honestly, Thank you Jimin."
Jimin glances back, staring at me with his big googly eyes.

Me: "I would've gotten sick in the rain If I didn't open the doors for me."

Jimin: "No problem." He pecks my forehead and turns the light off.

I ignore my stomach doing gymnastics and my cheeks getting red and I kiss Jimin back on the cheek in the dark room.

Don't know what Jimin's reaction was but I was toasted. But I was happy I did that and after a few thoughts, I fell asleep fast.