Chapter 6 | When the teacher leaves the classroom

The last lesson ends.
I pack my things and start moving to go to my locker. I say bye to Jungkook, Jackie and Rose and go out of class. Then I am stopped by a hand that belongs to Jimin.
Jimin: "Where are you going? Did you forget that we both got detention?"
Ughhh noooo. I forgot!!
Me: "Oh yea. Let's go."
We go to the teacher's Kim Tae Joon (the teacher that screamed at us in the first day of school) classroom and knock on the door. We hear "come in!"
so we go in.
Kim Taejoon: "Oh hello there troublemakers. So I'm your biology teacher. You haven't had my lesson yet. Anyways, I already have some summer homework from a senior class. I need you to correct them."
I look at Jimin with an afraid face.
"Here's the homework of an A grade student. All her answers are correct so you'll just have to compare to another's student homework. Toughen up. You have 2 hours. Be grateful. It's not that much of a job. I'll be here. Watching you."
I sigh.
This is really what cruelty is.
We split the homework in half. I sit on a chair and get to working.
1,30 hours later
My brain feels like it's going to explode.
I put my head on my desk and start to drift to sleep. Then I hear the teacher's voice.
Teacher: "I'm going to print some things. Don't do anything stupid. Also Ms. Woon don't sleep."
I wake up and get up fast. I look alarmed. Jimin laughs at me. I eye him.
When the teacher goes out of class, Jimin gets up.
Jimin: "Ugh.. finally he's gone" he stretches. "Only 30 minutes left! Can't wait to go home."
Me: "Yeah. Can't wait to drink some cocoa and watch something."
While Jimin looks out the window, I look at his desk and take his phone.
Hehe... gonna get revenge.
I start to take loads of pictures of Jimin and myself, then the ground. Jimin turns around.
Jimin: "HEY STOP IT I WON'T HAVE ANY STORAGE ON MY PHONE!!!"
I get up from my seat and run from him. Jimin starts to chase me.
Me: "What's wrong?? I'm just getting revenge!" I smile evilly "Besides your photo gallery will be filled with art" I blow a kiss at him. Jimin gets closer to me and I slow down. I'm holding his phone behind me. I start to go backwards and then I touch the wall. Jimin gets close to me and puts his one hand near my head. We're centimeters away from touching each other.
Oh shit. Why is my heart beating so fast???
We look at each other for a while then... he leans in. He looks at my lips and almost kisses them. Our lips not touching yet we feel each other's breaths. He holds my waist with another hand. Then Jimin starts to go lower with his hand. He touches my lower back and my hands then he snatches it.
He takes his phone from my hands easily and cleverly. Jimin backs away from me.
Jimin: "AHA! GOT YOU! YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA KISS YOU HUH!? BOO HOO!!"
He jumps from excitement.
I feel a loooot of emotions. Anger, sadness, shock, happiness, just EVERYTHING.
DAMN.. I FEEL SO STUPID AND NAIVE. WHY DID HE DO THIS TO ME? MY HEART IS STILL BEATING FASTER THAN EVER.
Me: "That WASN'T NICE!" I say while my cheeks are still red.
I turn away from him and look out the window.
Jimin: "What??! I was just getting my phone. You what, like me or something?" He wiggles his eyebrows.
What did I expect?! He's just a basic fuckboy who likes to play with every girl he sees. I need to tell him something about this cause I DONT LIKE IT.
Me: "STILL THIS WAS NOT THE WAY!" I scream at him. He looks at me suprised. "I'm not your toy Jimin. I have feelings. If you only want to have sex with me or make out with me, I'm not your girl. I know you're just a popular fuckboy so just get away." I said coldly. But I was just nervous and shocked at what he did. He also looked shocked but he didn't say anything. We heard someone talking outside the classroom. I guess the teacher's back.
Jimin: "Let's go back to our seats." He says coldly.
Maybe I said that a little to harsh?
We go back to our seats. Mr. Kim comes back from the printing centre.
Mr. Kim.: "Okay. Um 10 minutes left. You can pack your things and go back home. "
Me: "Thank you sir!" I bow. I say nothing to Jimin and get out of class. I start to run a little bit cause I don't wanna talk with that bastard.
Yay! Finally I can get back home.
I go to my locker. Pack my things. Go out of the school building. My home wasn't so far away from school so I dediced to walk.
I stop to get my headphones. I pick a song and start to walk when someone holds me by my wrist.
Ugh who might be this time. If it's Jimin again I'm gonna-
I look up and I see Jaehyun. Wow!
Me: "Hey what are you doing here?"
Jaehyun: "I was near the school then I remembered that you said you had detention, so I practically waited for you!"
What a nice guy.
Jaehyun: "I will walk you home." He smiles at me with his prince smile.
Me: "Okay!"
Omg! Okay a handsome guy is escorting me home.
Thank you for reading! 😘