Chapter 15 | Daisy shirt

Jimin opens the door for me since my two hands were sticky from the melting lemon ice cream

I quickly rush to the kitchen after somehow getting off my shoes next to the carpet and open the sink.

I wash my hands and then I turn to Jimin. He's just plainly staring at me.

Me: "Can you get me the shirt?" I raise my brows and notice him kind of checking me out. I secretly gulp.

Jimin runs to his room, and after a while, comes back with an oversized white tee that has a daisy on it.

Me: "What a cute shirt, thank you Jiminie~" I brush his fingers while getting the tee out of his hands.

Me: "I'll go get changed." I touch the standing guy's shoulder with my own shoulder while passing him near the stairs, getting up to the bathroom.

Hmm feeling a bit more comfortable with him, that's fun.

I go to his bathroom since that's the only one that I know. I take off my school's uniform shirt and put on Jimin's daisy one. And the tee ends on a perfect oversized level, just under my upper thighs, still showing my skirt.

I start rinsing the stain when I hear a voice outside the bathroom door.

Jimin: "Don't worry washing it, I'll clean it and give it to you tomorrow morning. Just leave it on the counter."

I freeze. He went all the way from the kitchen to the bedroom to tell me this? Wait can you see the inside of the bathroom from the lock's hole?

Wait a damn minute-

Me: "OH NO that's okay." My cheeks get red of a POTENTIAL chance of Jimin WATCHING ME WHILE GETTING CHANGED!

That's how he understood that I was rinsing my uniform shirt. Oh my Gosh.

Jimin: "It was still my fault. So I need to repay you." I slowly open the door and look for the guy with my foxy eyes.

And Jimin is just on his bed with the phone, acting like nothing happened.

Me: "Were you..." I point to him, then to the bathroom door hole then to him again.

Jimin looks at me confused.

Me: " Where you watching m-"

Jimin: "OH MY, NO OF COURSE NOT! YOURE DEFINITELY NOT MY TYPE!"

I go mute and silently stand next to the bed. I guess he didn't.