Chapter 8 | Accidents

We buy stuff at the supermarket and then Jungkook says he needs to go to the toilet.
I go into class still not really filled with people even though it's 7:50.
I see Jackie sitting in her desk, reading a book. I come up to her very slowly and quietly but then I feel arms touching my waist and SCARING THE SHEET OUT OF ME! I scream. Thank God the teacher is still not here.
Who is that person who scared me?!!
I turn around and see Jungkook smirking at me while Taehyung behind him laughing.
Me: "Ha, ha VERY funny!" I go up to him real close. "You're gonna get in trouble, you little monster."
Jungkook: "What are you gonna do to me? I was just getting revenge." He smirks like he never ever did. We're centimeters away and my heart starts to beat faster.
I get flustered and then back away.
Me: "Um,  I don't know but just don't scare me anymore!!"
Jungkook: "Cute."
I look away and see Jackie smiling.
Me: "Hey! Why are you smiling?"
Jackie's lips turn into a stick and she continues to read her book.
I go to sit next to where Jimin sits. I can't deal with Jungkook right now.
Jungkook looks at me with a sad expression while I show him my tongue.
The bell rings. People walk in. I see Jimin coming back to his seat. We make eye contact. He sits.
Me: "Hey, how was your test-"
I was interrupted by Jimin shushing me.
Jimin: "The lesson is starting."
Well that was weird. Maybe he failed the test that's why he's mad.
Some lessons end. Then lunch break began. Jimin went out of class as soon as the bell rang.
I was packing my things slowly when I hear Jungkook whispering some to Tae about me. Then Tae went and it was only me, Jungkook and a few other students that were going out.
I sensed Jungkook behind me.
Hmm. He wants to scare me again. Not gonna happen.
I was in ninja mode now. I put my bag down and when I heard footsteps coming closer to me I wanted to ninja punch Jungkook in the chest. But what I didn't see was a chair also behind. So when I turned around and punched Jungkook I also lost my balance. Jungkook held me and we both fell to the ground. I say while touching Jungkook's chest: "Sorry Jungkook!"
I look up and see Jungkook realllyyy close to me. He doesn't say anything. He stares at me. Then at my lips. We are so close. I can feel my heart beating so fast that I think Jungkook feels it too. Our bodies so tight. I look at his lips. They look so sweet.
I wonder what it would feel like if I kissed him.
My senses start to rise and I realize this is a bad time to be alive. I need to get out of here. I then get up, take my bag.
Me: "So sorry Jungkook for tripping. See you later, bye." And I ran to the canteen.
Wow what a day.
I go up to sit with Rose and Jackie.
Rose: "What happened to you? You look like you just saw a dead pigeon."
Jackie: "We left you with Jungkook alone? Did something happen?" She smirks at me.
Oh no, should I say something to them?
Me: "Nothing happened between us I just - I look at where Jungkook would sit at lunch - I just tripped while going here.
Then I see Jungkook going to sit at his table and we make eye contact.
This is weird I think to myself...
Do I like him?

Thank you for reading. Um I'm really not sure what I'm doing. Hehehehehhhgege