Chapter 11 | Closer

Jimin and I walk through a very rich neighborhood

Jimin and I walk through a very rich neighborhood. The houses are ginormous with expensive cars and people. Well I guess he's rich too.

After some time of an awkward silence, I finally find my courage and start talking about deciding on how we'll the work.

Jimin stops in his tracks and looks at one of the houses. He turns to me and shushes me by touching my mouth with his finger.

Me: "Ew stop." I push his hand away.
Jimin stares at one house for some time then goes up to it.

Me: "What you don't know whether it's your house?" I chuckle.

He doesn't reply and knocks on the house's door.

I start walking up to him and he immediately looks at me and says "Wait."

A tall guy opens the door and Jimin hugs him.

I stop in my tracks and watch them from the street. What, it's his friend house?! What are we even doing here?

They mumble something to eachother and then the friend points my way, checking me out.

Jimin seems to say him something and they laugh. I sigh, knowing it's not something good they're talking about and turn the other way.

I tap my foot and cross my arms, not putting up with him and his little friend any longer.

"LETS GO BUSY PANTS!" I yell from the street and start walking away from the big house.

They guys start laughing at me and after some time I finally hear running behind me.

Jimin: "My friend there likes you." He smirks at me.

Me: "Well I don't and I despise him looking at me like that, can you tell him that?" I try to keep my calm.

Jimin: "Jeez, calm down, I didn't say anything about you though."

Me: "What a good boy." I chuckle sarcastically.

5 long silence minutes pass and we eventually reach Jimin's place. He opens his door and lets me in.

It's a big white house, with shiny things inside. My eyes sparkle at the tidiness of the rooms.

Jimin: "Whatcha think?" He asks and puts his shoes down next to mine.

I don't reply and still stand at the entrace with an open jaw.
He chuckles.

Me: "Uhh.. it's great u-" I get startled by his sudden warm fingers touching my clothed shoulders and getting my jacket off.

I help him get it out and let out a weak "thanks". My heart beats faster.

"So, do you want something to eat or drink or should we go straight to study?"

He becomes weirdly nice and I raise my eyebrows.