Chapter 3| The new school

"Hello! You must be Hope, Camilla's sister right?" My teacher asks.
I just nod and smile.
"Well Camilla mentioned you that you were going to be my student!" My teacher smiles. "Go sit down the class is starting". My teacher gestures me to go.
I see a couple free seats so I decide to sit at the end of the room near the window. The bell rings and all the chit chatting settles down.
"Ok class, I am Kim Seok Jin your new class master and your korean literature teacher. The first few lessons will be in english, but later on when you step into this classroom the language will change and you won't be able to talk in english." Our teacher explains.
While he's explaining the rules and all that school stuff the door opens. In the classroom comes in three boys.
They are so freakin h a n d s o m e.
The three were like pieces of art. Their bodies were well built and they were stylish. I always wanted a stylish boy.
I think to myself when a hand touches my shoulder and interupts my train of thoughts. It was one of the boys and he sat next to me. He was kinda tall and had brown hair. His body was muscular but his face was like a baby's. His hairstyle was like a coconut head. I laughed inside.
"H-hey can I sit next to you?". He stutters. He was korean but his english accent was really good.
"Sure thing" I smiled.
He smiled back and sat next to me.
I saw some of the girls looking at me weirdly but I just pushed that aside.
" I'm Jungkook by the way" He smiled to me with that bunny smile.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Hope!". I said while he changed his expression to a confused look. "Hope?" He chuckled. "My friend's nickname is J-Hope maybe you guys could get along."
Wait isn't that the Hoseok guy that Camilla told me about. He can dance really well. Aish I gotta meet him. He can show me some moves.
"Oh I know that guy. Hoseok right? My sister Camilla told me about him. He can dance really well." I said looking out the window.
"Well you guys could meet". He smiled. "Also Jimin hyung is really good at dancing too!" He points to a boy who had blonde hair and had puffy cheeks. He looks cute.
Jimin looks back at us and he winks at me. I become flustered and stay still.
Jungkook smiles. "Looks like Jiminie hyung likes you. But just a warning that he flirts a lot and kinda is a playboy. But still he's a nice friend.
Oh a playboy... ok gonna write that in my notes to NOT ASSOCIATE WITH JIMIN.
I smile at Jungkook. Mostly the class was about the teacher asking all the students questions about their life and where they came from. We all had to make these mini speeches about ourselves. While I was doing my speech, that Jimin guy just chuckled at something his friend said to him that was totally about me. I felt annoyed.
Jimin is not respectful too. Another point to not talk to him.
When I'm done Jungkook goes to speak his speech. All the girls swoon over him while he talks. Then goes Jimin's friend Kim Taehyung. I guess Jungkook is friends with those two cause he knows Jimin. Taehyung finishes his speech with a peace sign and most of the girls scream. Of course I understand the girls. The three boys were hot as fuck.
So then it was the rude boy's turn to speak. He said some blah blah things. I didn't really bothered listening cause I knew enough about him. A rude, cocky boy.
While he was talking I was enjoying the fresh wind that blew my face and the beautiful scenery of Seoul in front of me. I smiled to myself watching the busy city. The class ended and I started packing my things.
"I'm going now Hope. We can eat lunch together, okay?"
I nod and wave him goodbye.
When I go out of the classroom I see Jimin next to me holding something in his hands. "I guess you won't be needing this newbie" He shows me a phone in his hand.
That phone looks familiar, oh wait THATS MY PHONE. THAT BITCH STOLE MY FREAKIN PHONE. HE IS GONNA GET REVENGE. Wait..
I breathe in air and try to contain myself even tho I am pissed off.
Hope just calm the fuck down it is just a phone chill. I smile nicely to his smirking face and say "Jimin would you mind giving me that phone you got there? It just so happens that it's mine."
Jimin still smirking says "Well I'm not gonna give it to you. It just so happens that the phone was on the desk and I just so happen to find it." He retors.
"Look Jimin I must have forgot to put it in my backpack can we just get this over with and you give me my phone back?" I am now serious but also really tired to fight with this butt face.
"Nope" he says still smirking.
It's just a phone Hope. Remember how mom tought you to not let go into people's traps. He just wants to get your attention. Just get out of the way Hope.
"Fine" I say smiling and turning the other way.
He still doesn't know my password so what is he going to do with my phone.
Jimin gets irritated and follows me "Why aren't you mad. You don't think I will smash it or something?"
I chuckle at his little plan to get attention from me.
"I don't really need it. Besides I think you had enough attention from everyone else around you." I say as I back away.
"Yah come back you brat"
Did he just called you a brat?
I start running faster but he just follows me.
UGH WHY CAN'T HE LEAVE ME
My eyes start to get watery cause I'm just so embarrassed and emotional.
"Yah Hope or whatever you are come take your phone"
I turn around and try to get my phone but he hides it and starts smiling.
I want to go homeee.
"UGH CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE"
I push Jimin really hard and he backs away. He bumps into a male teacher. The teacher looks really angry.
"JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
I start to explain him what happened but Jimin talks on me and explains what happened.
"SHUSH BOTH OF YOU. YOU BOTH ARE GETTING DETENTION FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!" The teacher screams.
Ugh why does every single school have to have an angry teacher.
"But why A WEEK?!" Jimin asks looking confused.
"CAUSE IT IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND YOU ALREADY MADE TROUBLE. What's your name young lady?" The angry teacher asks me.
"uh I'm Hope Woon." I say quietly.
"Well you are new here and you're making trouble the first day?"
Damn why did I push him?
"Uh sir I am very sorry. I hope that never happens again sir." I say while my head is down.
"Yes I hope so too Hope Woon"
Well the first day of school is just going great.
"That's why you two are getting a week of detention."
"Ughh" Jimin says. Then he gives me a death stare while I mirror him back.
The teacher leaves the place and Jimin looks at me and gives me my phone back. "Here's your phone. Huh thank you so much for detention. I gotta say you are a strong girl Hope." He winks at me."I hope to see you again Hope Woon" Jimin smirks.
"Well I don't hope to see you again Park Jimin" I give him a death stare and go to my lesson.

Thank you for reading!