chapter twelve : Hide and seek with Dex.

Comincia dall'inizio

" Mind asking me questions when I'm no longer suffocated." I said raising my hand out for him to grab.

He quickly pulled me out and helped me onto the seats. In those moments I finally breathed in some fresh air.

" Jesus Christ I was dieing in there. " I said sitting comfortably on the seat.

" What's the meaning of this. " he said sounding annoyed.

" I wanted to come with you.... So I... Might have snuck onboard." I said sheepishly.

He's eyebrow twitched in irritation. He than looked over to Sebastien who kept he's composure the hole time. Even though there was a slight slip up.

" Did you know she was on board? " he asked sternly.

" I might have had a hand in the situation when I saw her hiding in the compartment. But she begged me to come who was I to stop her. " he said sounding really innocent.

" I really really wanted to come. Pleeeeeaaaase." I said with a cutest face I could make.

He seemed to contemplate whether to turn around or let me tag along. But than again we are technically almost there so turning back would be troublesome to say the least.

" Fine. You're lucky were almost there otherwise we would have turned around. " he said with slight annoyance as he sighed in irritation.

" YES! " I said with a little victory fist pump. He gave me the look. " I mean.... Thank you. " I said with a happy grin.

" Can we just get this over with."

" Meow " said Dexter.

" Why did you bring a cat with you!?" he said sounding annoyed and stepped back to avoid he's allergies from acting up.

But surprisingly.

He didn't.

I picked up Dexter and went closer to he's face.

" Get that thing away from me. " he said trying to stay far from it.

" Odd... You're not sneezing. " I said simply. " Oh yeah I totally forgot. Dexter's anti allergenic. Which means he can't make you sneeze." I said placing him on my lap. Ciel seemed to calm down after a while.

" That's interesting. " said Sebastien looking astonished at the gray cat on my lap.

I noticed Dexter get of me and walk onto Sebastian's lap. And turned around in circles three times and took a nap on he's lap. I was offended that he chose Sebastian over me. He's childhood friend. I'm like he's mother.

" Dexter I'm offended. " I said with a little dramatic pause. " You chose him over me. "

" Meow. " he said in response.

I looked at him in disbelief. Sebastian was thrilled to have Dex all to himself.

" Did you bath in cat nip or something? "I asked.

" I assure you I didn't. " he said simply.

" Than why does he like you more than me. " I said with a childishly pouted.

" You Two are acting like children. " muttered CP with an annoyed expression.

" Says the preteen himself. " I muttered.

" I heard that. " he said sternly.

" I know." I said with a mocking grin.

I annoy the Shit outta this guy.

Hehehe yeah.

" Were finally here. " said Sebby as the carriage finally stopped.

I immediately jumped out. Sweet sweet land. My lags where little numb from sitting for so long.

" Are you alright? " asked Sebastian as he was helping Ciel out.

" My legs are dead. " I said as I asked for a hand.

He seemed to shake he's head in disappointment. Than offered me a hand which I took gladly. He pulled me up and helped me dust off. I than helped him with the luggage which didn't take long since he took most of the bags.

" If you need me I'll be unpacking. See you in ten. " I said walking to one of the guest rooms along with the other stuff I brought with me.

It being my back pack.

" Alright. " said CP.

" Oh and one more thing. Don't jinx it. " I said walking down the hall. Dexter following behind me like he always does when where somewhere new.

Sebby's pov.

" Whatever do you... " she had already disappeared along with the feline on her tale.

She's really one of a kind.

I felt a smirk form. I than followed master up the stairs and tried cheering him up as I heard him complain about going on a trip.

_________________________
______________

A/n: Hope you loved it comment and tell me what you think. Bye.

And I might not post for a while. But I promise to show up with two probably long chapters. As in 2000words long. Yeah.... Anyway

Vasachi Rock is out 😘

Peace✌