Kings collage

I could tell there was a couple of new comers in this nightmarish hell before mom told me that she had to go. I let go and smiled softly at her. A few more days till may, A few more day till We can see eachother again.
“A few more days till I turn 19.”

Nightlara’s p.o.v:

I could tell that pretty much everyone here had fallen asleep before the warning…. Expect for Hosuh, Jay and Me. I looked around and saw john hugging Kindfire first. They look so similar! After a second or two Auntie Kindfire pulled away and disappeared.

“A couple more days till I turn 19.” I say suddenly. I knew he was thinking of it. So was Emily, Fluttershy and Elisabeth.

“Why is this world’s school time whatever sooo weird?” Gardia asked. I rolled my eyes a bit. And looked at everyone else. There was Fluttershy, Twilight, Rainbow dash, Applejack, Rarity, Spike, Pinkie pie, Gaurdia, Elisabeth, Elisa, Peggy, Angelica, Emily, Aria, Alpha, Alexa, Jay, Hosuh, Daniel, Stephen, Alex, Thomas, Hercules, Laf, John, Malachi, Levin and me.

“So… The nightmarish hell is the Prison? Wonder what we were ‘convicted’ of.” Emily says a bit.

“What?”

“Its called a dream virus. We don’t know where it came from or exactly how it chooses it’s victims.” I explain to Thomas a bit.

“Usually it makes the victim's friends or group or whatever fall asleep around the same time they do. Thankfully it gives time for anyone to get to a place to sleep.” Emily continues.

“So who is the victim?” Daniel asked. I could feel john get a bit uneasy now a bit behind me.

“I think it might be-” Emily starts before a cough is heard by someone. We turn around and noticed that there was a couple of cops with cuffs. At least one for each of us.

“Come on. Time to get you’re pictures.” The governor says before having us handcuffs.

“Umm.. why are we here?” Lafayette asked.

“We just wanted to make sure we were told right.” Elisabeth quickly adds.

“ You are here because of the fall of UTHQ. Went up in flames and many lost their lives because there was also gunners and people with knifes. You all were closest to the area in a 10 minute radius.” The governor said. Oh god. We need to survive this…. We need to protect not only ourselves but Mostly John as well.
I looked at the guards a bit and noticed that it was mostly the cops and the officers me and Emily had encountered when we visited Henry after he had went a bit crazy because of Crupter trying to turn him. He ended up accidentally stabbing a person nearby with a fork….. Ya I don't know how that happened. He did pay for the person on everything and since it was a failed corruption that caused it, he ended up getting 1 year in prison. Again, dont know exactly how they came to that conclusion for time. And some where we were on duty for missions of either throwing the target behind bars faster or to kill one of the inmates. The governor was actually the same one we had met the few times we had to kill one of the inmates.

We soon get done with the pictures and the officers give us some clothes. They surprisingly just had different types of cloths of the same purple and yellow clothes. They all als had the Prisons thing. This place is honestly the best and worst place to be. They let you wear you’re own kind of cloths as long as its the ones that they provide you and they let you be a bit free. Basically there is a top dog who just makes sure that there isn’t any drugs among the inmates. The top dog in return basically gets to be all powerful. If asked by the top dog, Officers go out of room or stay out of an area. However, If the top dog does let contraband through to the prisoners then the governor will have the top dog either removed as top dog or thrown into solitary confinement.