the meet up

John's p.o.v:

  I got into my mission cloths and grabbed my weapons and my tech stuff before sneaking out onto the roof tops of the school. I noticed my partner (whenever I need/want one)
Infront of me. We nodded a bit and we watch as what I assume is two spies run off towards the meeting place. We carefully follow them while saying hidden. I noticed that there was three assassins at the meeting a bit me and Black flame stay on the roof tops now close enough to the now small group of 5 people.

"So is this everyone?"

"I dont think so Raindrop."

"Really? Raindrop?"

"Hey I dont see you doing anything."

"I cant complain about that nickname. Its at least better then mine."

"What is yours?"

"Leaf."

"Oh wow"

"And I'm megntEye. Now you say your nickname and then we can figure were the last two are."

"WAIT! theres two more?"

"Yes. There is."

"Oh wow. Well im violet blade."

I see Black signal me to intrupt and introduce our sales

"Well hi. Black Flame." He says jumping down almost scaring them. I follow suit.

"Green Crystal" I say.

"OMG WE ACTUALLY ON A MISSION WITH THE TWO MOST POPULAR PEOPLE!" Raindrop says.

I look around a bit noticing that MagentEye was actually Thomas Jefferson. Black telepathically tells me that he knows 'Leaf' who is actually his roommate Daniel.

"Yep. Your right rain. You don't mind be calling you rain, right?" I ask

He shakes his head a bit "I dont mind at all." He says.

"Ok. Well we need to start tracking this King George person." Black says. So we all start making up a plan.

     *time skip*

  We had a plan but we had to leave each other because it was becoming day now. We made sure to plan a sleep schedule thing too. If we happen to stay up all night like tonight we sleep the next night and come back the next. We also made a meeting spot which was just the park if the cafe by the school was closed. That cafe was mostly a 24/7 place but would be closed on Sunday nights and once in a while other nights too. Me and Black was the last to leave to make sure no one know where went to.

The sun was coming up just As I went through my room window and made sure to close it and the curtains. I soon change and hide everything before laying down a bit and falling into a small nap.

I soon woke up to a knock at 9 am in the morning on my door.

"HEY John, you hungry at all?"

(Oooh. For once the author didnt reveal someone's identity. Or did I?)