2 days

-WARNING: Mention of rape-

John's p.o.v:

Its been 2 days now.

Two days of Pain,

Two days of helplessness,

Two days of everything.

The red gem on my neck still was glowing that bright red glow being its active and was still canceling out my powers. Now George sprayed that perfume stuff that he first sprayed me with on the mission when ever he comes in to have a bit of fun.

I'm currently curled up in the cell kinda looking at the cuts on my wrists. I can tell herc is gonna tell at me once I'm rescued. I wonder if Thomas and Alex noticed I was gone or anything. I hear the door being unlocked and being opened.

"HEY kitten. I have a bit of a surprise for you." He says placing down a tablet on the table turning it on.

"I managed to get a call with you're boss." He says putting on a mask. He then sprays the stuff in my face again.
He pulls me closer to the table making sure I was gagged as soon as the stuff took effect.

He then goes to a video call with my boss making I wasnt in the frame yet. He stood next to the table making me sit right infront of him.

"Hello?" I hear my boss say in what sounded like I'm busy yet worried tone.

"HEY, I just thought you might wanna know how youre Green Crystal is doing." He says pulling me up hard which causes me to flinch a bit.

"CRYSTAL! OMG. WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" He says as his eyes widen at my weaken state and yelling at George.

"Who says I want anything?" He says pulling out the same knife that he use to make the other cuts he inflicted onto me.

"You gotta want something if your keeping my top Agent." My boss responded with a bit of a snarky tone. Thats when George pulls the knife up into view and put it near my neck. I stood still kinda panicking without showing it.

"Who says I want something... At least something I dont have." He says smirking an evil grin.

"Anyways I just wanted.you to.know that your TOP agent is alive still." He says before hanging up the call and then throwing me to the side a bit. I yelp a bit looking at him a bit

"Now. Lets do our little thing now." He says before he grabs me harshly and starts the, what I call at least, Torture.

Alex's p.o.v:

Its been two days since John's kidnapping. We had called the cops and had went looking for him at night. We had told washington about this and he said that He was going to delay classes for a bit. We sat at Herc's and Laf's dorm that they shared with Jay.

"Oh god. She is going to kill us." Hercule mumbles a bit. Thats when we hear foot steps running down the hall stopping infront of the door before a knocking sound was heard.

"Ya she's gonna kill ya." Hosuh says getting up and going to open the door.

"WHERE IS HE!?" A girl that looks almost similar to John but wears more orange, her eyes were a bit wierd and halve way down her hair it turn into a watermelon pattern like way.

"We dont know Em!" Herc says quite quickly.

"Emily! Sweet Natura!" Another girl says as she comes in as well. She had Yellow wavy hair that was really long. Her eyes were also weird. But unlike Emily's eyes that were watermelon colored, her eyes were the same yellow as her Hair.

"NIGHT! YOU WOULD BE FREAKING OUT IF YOU WERE IN MY SITUATION!" Emily screamed in a panic. She then growls A bit, venting over covering her Left eye.

"Damit!" She says in the growl.

"Oh god." Herc says before getting up and going to grab something from his room.

"WAIT whats going on!?" Thomas asks.

"Emily and John are biological sibling. And Unittien. So Emily can feel John's pain since we're in the same city as him. And umm. Emily has a lower pain tolerance then John." Says Night

"Here Emily." Herc says handing her a pill. She takes it and swollowed it dry.

"Thank you." She says calming down a bit.

"So more of a reason for John to be found?" I ask.

"Pretty much." Night says a bit

"I'm sure that the police have the best on the case." Hosuh says

"Oh like Black flame and Green crystal!" Laf says

"Or watermelon, Nightsong, Rainbow, or pinkshade?" Herc says.

Those are the top above Green Crystal whenever they're around.

"Hopefully John is found soo tho." Daniel says sighing. We all nod a bit in agreement.

'John, you better be ok.'

(Oh boy. I think someone is maaaaad.)