The mission

Stephen's p.o.v:

We go back to the park after a nights rest yesterday night and again Black Flame and Green Crystal was the last ones there. MagentEye and Leaf shared the information that managed to obtain about our target.

"So should we start the plan?" I ask ready to do this, but at the same time not ready to do this. Who knows if we'll get another chance to do a mission with Green Crystal and Black Flame.

"Yes. Its best to do this mission before George does anything dangerous." I hear black flame say. I swaer his voice sounds so familiar.

We all nod and get up and to to our postions for the plan. I soon here Leaf, who is actually daniel, that The camera's were off. I knew leaf was Daniel because him and the other spy never really used something to protect their identities. I see Black and Crystal move into the place first as me, The Flame and Raindrop follow suit. We all start looking around once inside for King George the third. That when I start hearing Black saying something.

?????'s p.o.v:

I try not to freak out as I came across a room filled with bottle of a type of liquid that the mere smell could weaken both me and Crystal. I also see a plan that this dude made to light the whole place on fire after weakening me and Crystal.

"GUYS WE NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BE PUT ON FIRE." I say through the ear piece.

"What? How do you know that?"

"Because im looking at the plans of it right here." I say before running out of the room.

"Ok. We're already out." I hear rain say.

I soon jump out a window and we run far away from the building. Thats when I noticed something.

"CRYSTAL?! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I yell for him through the ear piece.

John's p.o.v:

After me and Black went into the building we went opposite ways. I soon enter a room that my sences were screaming at me to get out of. I didn't listen to them and looked around the room. It was like a meeting room and a security room all in one.

" shoot. Shoot shoot!" I hear Black mumbling on the other side.

"GUYS WE NEED TO GET OUTTA HERE! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BE PUT ON FIRE!" I hear. I turn around to be met with someone. The one and only King George the third.

"What? How do you know that?" Violet blade asks through his ear piece.

"Because im looking at the plans of it right here." My eyes widen a bit as I still look at George while also trying to find a way out.

"Oh your not going anywhere Green Crystal." I George say to me before he pulls something out.

"Ok. We're already out." Raindrop says.

I'm trying not to panic at all. I back away from George a bit before he sprays something into the air. I look at him a bit confused before I smell it on accident and fall onto my knees becoming weak

"W-what the?" I say softly a bit

"Its a citrus smell." He says coming close to me. Damn unittien Heritage, having different effects on us for different smell then usual people.

"CRYSTAL?! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I hear Black yell out in a panic. I try to answer but I soon blacked out from something George did. 'Well, shit.' I say in my mind.

(So do we know who Black flame is
Yet? Comment down below!)