UH and AO

(If your wondering What the title.mean, Read till the end to find out. :3)
John’s p.o.v:

    I Stayed by Alexa the time that Lexi and Tommy were gone. I like those nicknames for them. Even if I don't  Actually call them that. I was chewing on one of these chewing things that I have mainly because I sensed Francis around. 

I remembered that me and Francis was a great couple and he knew I was a unittien while we had dated a couple years ago. He was sweet and all that and he was a shadow unittien. The one week he was gone with no notice or anything. The next week He was back but he had changed. Everything about him. He became more aggressive and all that. He even tried to kidnap me just to keep me to himself. Just thinking about him is making me feel nervous.

I started to chew harder on the chewing thing. I hear Alexa sigh a bit before she comes over to me.

“Here. this might help a bit.” She says holding out her arm. I look at her a bit before I go to bite her arm. I get the blood and start to lick it a bit. She was right, it did help me a bit. After a while Thomas soon gets back and I basically jump him.

“He is definitely in heat right now.” I hear Alexa say

“Heat? Like umm non unittiens periods or something.” Thomas asks, holding me a bit.

“heats were like regular female human periods although female unittiens still get periods when they get on their heats if they get it. While males just get the pain and no blood. and they get a bit clingy to.. Whoever they really trust” Alexa explains a bit.

“Oh.” Thomas says. She was partly right. Although we get really clingy to Family or those who we really like. For example, If a unittien goes into heat and they are in a relationship, they would cling onto their lovers. If they have a big crush like I do, they try not to cling onto them but sometimes can get away with the ‘I trust you very much’ thing that alexa just did.

I stay extremely close to Thomas a lot. After about another 2 and a half hours I get a call from my boss.

“Hey”

“Hey green, How are you feeling?”

“Im feeling good… Taeh.” I say whispering the last part into the phone.

“Oh. are you able to take a job tonight?” my boss asks. I say that I don't know and that I might. He says to text him if I cant and he tells me the details. We soon end the conversation and I noticed Thomas was gone from the couch. I almost freak out when I heard a small sound in the kitchen. I knew Alexa was gone so I carefully got up and kinda sneaked into the kitchen. I saw thomas and I Sighed a bit in relieve. Just then, the door had opened to reveal Lexi. I smiled and squealed a bit and hugged him kinda clinging onto him now, like I did with Thomas about 3 hours ago.

“Oh wow, Hi John,” He said, kinda surprised a bit.

“Hey Alex, Welcome back to the dorm that now has a clingy Unittien.” Thomas said motioning to me. I could tell he wasn't annoyed at all about this so it really didn't offend me in the slightest. I just held onto Alex a bit.

“Why are you Clingy?” Alex asked me as I stayed near him. I couldn’t help but kinda sniff him a bit. Thomas had smelt like Iris and Mac and cheese along with a hint of a bit of beer. I knew that he had drink just a small amount of beer today because he wanted a little today. Alex on the other hand Smelt like the ocean mostly along with coffee, Bread, cupcakes and something else. I could tell that his cologne that he wore was Ocean scented though.

“ He’s in a unittien heat.” Thomas says a bit. Alex looks at me a bit smirking.

“Thomas, you do know what it means when a unittien clings onto you when they are in heat, right?” Alex asked. I could tell he already knew the answer to that and I think I just started to blush a bit and kinda him my face a bit.

“That they trust you alot?” Thomas asked in a confused voice.

“Kinda. It means that they trust you a lot as a family member or… as a Crush.” Alex said. Thomas went a bit pale

“Oh. John? Do you like me and Alex?” He asked now looking at me. I blushed a bit more.

“I-I, ummmm y-ya…” I said. I then notice Thomas nod a bit towards Alex.

“John, would you like to go on a date with us tonight?” Alex asked. I gasped a bit and nodded excitedly.

“YESYESYES!” I say jumping up and down with stars in my eyes. They just asked me to go with them on a date! They both giggle a bit.

“Ok darlin’ we’ll get ready in about 20 minutes.” Thomas said as he kissed me on the forehead. Alex Then kissed me on the Cheek a bit. I was still blushing but I was going to go on a date with my boyfriends. Alex laughs a bit and leads me to the couch where thomas was already and we start to watch a episode of Inuyasha.

(Ya, theyre together! Anyways, How is everyone? I hope everyone is doing well. If your enjoying this then please go to my ask book and ask the characters. (Granted some of them might take longer mainly because Im somewhat working on a couple still. But most of them are ask ready.) Or you can go to my oneshot book and request stuff or just read them. Bye and see you next time.)

The Secerts and the Obivous (Combined Aus?)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें