"Someone, please, Help"

*Rape warning, again*

King George's P.o.v:

I loved seeing mr. UT's Top agent tremble below me. It was like poison in my veins. I smiled as I pleased myself with dear little Crystal. He would scream sometimes and other times he would just silently cry. I made sure I had the citrus perfume before I headed down the secret passage way to the holding area. I smirked as I heard Crystal try tugging at the chains again. He does that every few times ever since the call to his boss. I unlock the door and step into the cell.

"Hello kitten~" I say moving closer to the small framed Unittien. He just looks at me a bit and start to glare at me as he continued to tug and struggle with his chains. I had now made it so the cuffs connected to a link that connected to a single chain.

I chuckled and went over to him and sprayed him with citrus purfume causing him to stop now weakening from it. I then started my usual thing with him. I laughed as he started to scream into his gag and begged for me not to. I didn't listen to his begs tho, and I continued. Feeding my veins with the poison. I eventually stopped with fucking him and I pulled out my favorite blade and starting to cut him, makeing wounds

At first, Francis and Shadem sounded crazy when they said that somehow messing with a unittien was fun, but now I know why they said that.

After making a few cuts on Crystal's arms I get up and leave. I get a news notification on my phone and checked it.

<BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WIDE TOP FOUR, NIGHTSONG, WATERMELON, PINKSHADE AND RAINBOW, SPOTTED AND TOLD TO BE HELPING POLICE WITH MISSING PERSON CASE.>

'Missing person case? Hmm.' I thought reading through the whole thing. I gasped a but realising that the missing person was someone named John laurens and they looked really similar to Crystal. I smirk a bit and go back to Crystal

"So, John Laurens at?" I ask and he looks up a bit wide eyed. I smirk, I know his name now. This will be more amusing now.

Emily's P.o.v:

He was hurting. I could tell John hurt. From what Nightlara has been telling of the info she got from texting Hosuh, John was kidnapped during a mission and our boss texted telling us that John was indeed in trouble.

We ended up having to join the group that had the King George case. I could tell it was the same people that was in Herc and Laf's dorm about a few days almost a week ago. We joined them that night and tonight was the night. Me and and The unittien girls used our unittien sencing to find John's arua.

A. FUCKING. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE. WITH. A. FUCKING. UNDERGROUND. AREA...... How. Original. Can. This. Dude. Get.?

We stand outside with the group ready to pretty much pounce. Thats when we noticed the bad guy target come out on his phone. I quickly took my pills to help me not feel the same pain as John felt before I went to move with Limited, Raindrop, and Flame. I already learned everyone's codenames and nick-codenames.

I know Black Flame was Black, Violet Blade was either one or the other word of his name, The flame was just Flame, Raindrop was either Rain or drop (which ever mood he was in decided it), MegentEye was just Eye, Leaf was of course left alone. The there was us four girls. Mine short codename was Melon, Night's was Song, Pink or shade of Pinkshade (Same reason as Rain), Rainbow was just Bow. John's Nick-codename was always Crystal tho. Even if he is a fire, he as amazing as a Crystal. Hint as why he was named Green Crystal.

I worry for him. The pain he was feeling was alot. And I could tell. Which was why we had to do this now. I look at the others a bit. I STILL cant get over the fact the the only rainbow that rainbow wears is her knee high heel boots. Like really? I glance back and then we make our move. I freeze once I heard a telepathic thought from the only one not with us.

'Someone, please, Help'

(I know I normally shade the picture once done, but I didnt feel.like shading it. So ya. Not only that I didnt want to keep you all waiting for too long. Also please let me down in the comments, how are you all are enjoying it? I really want to know. Also again, credit for original Spy/Assassin/Secret ageint jamilams story goes to ShiozaTekki729 go check it out. It's called 3 Secrets Jamilams. Also go check out thier other book(s) thanks for reading!)