The hospital

Alex's p.o.v:

He looked so helpless and I could tell he was hiding his fear. It had made my blood boil that king had even dared to hurt him at all. Especially right in front of us too.

I couldn't help but attack him to make him let go of John. That small yelp from john was what really took it over the edge. Emily had freed John and handed him to Thomas telling him to get john to safety basically.

I had soon left Emily with a now bleeding king to get to the car were Hosuh was waiting. I had gotten in after Thomas had put John in the back seat.

We soon hear a loud noise and saw that the warehouse was now on fire with the flames being watermelon colored.

"Holy Crap." Thomas said softly. I was just thinking it. Nice to know not to get on Emily's bad side. I also think as I kinda look towards John's small frame. He looked so weak and zoned out.

We soon arrive and I noticed how John looked more zoned out. It kinda hurt to see him like this. Gently pick him up after Thomas left to go tell the hospital people. We had both made sure we were in normal cloths before hand and Hosuh waited to change

I noticed that John had fallen asleep before I had made it through the doors of the Hospital. Once I went through carefully a couple of nurses rushed to me and carefully took John. I let them and went towards Thomas. Now we had to wait

*time skip brought to you by gayness*

Thomas's p.o.v:

Its been thirty minutes. Hosuh had joined us and The others had texted us in the spy chat that they had made it back to their dorms. I sighed a bit just as a nurse came to us

"John Laurens?" She asked and Me, Alex and Hosuh had stood up. She lead us to a room but had told us a couple of things while walking

"Mr. Laurens is stable but it looks like he really hasnt eaten, slept or drank anything for the amount of time he was reported to be kidnapped." The nurse said.

"Ummm. Do you by chance?" The nurse starts.

"Yes we know about his Heritage." Hosuh says.

"Oh, ok then well since he was in contact with a citrus smell for 24/7 for the past week and a halve his body will be weak and all that. So it'll take a bit before his body gains most of its strength back." The nurse says.

The nurse opens the door and we step in. John was on the bed connected to an iv that was mostly giveing him fluids and he was bandaged up. His hair was defiantly a mess now that I looked at it as it was pulled out of its ponytail.

After a bit there was a soft green glow before Light green wings, with Green ears and a little wolf like tail that was the same brown color as John's hair with a Green tipped end appeared. His tail was curled up next to his legs a bit and his ears was back a bit.

"He in a relaxed but protective state." Hosuh says.

"You mean like he's relaxed knowing he's safe but he's still in pain so he's in a protective state just in case?" Alex asks.

"Ya. I only know he is relaxed because his wings arent surrounding his body." Hosuh says.

We continue to talk a bit and Hosuh and Alex says bye to me since I volunteered to stay with john for the first night. It was around 11 pm when I had fallen asleep.

I woke up to the tv on and the smell of food? I open my eyes and see the tv on some cartoons. "You're awake! What do you want for breakfast?" I hear that soft voice say. I look towards john a bit who was kinda looking at me while holding a pencil.

"Ummm. I guess I'll have whatever?" I say a but confused.

"Wait aren't you suppose to be like healing?" I ask

"My body may still be a bit weak from... You know what but I'm actually a fast healer. To both myself and others." John says.

"WAIT what?"

"I'm more like my mom, im like a healer unittien. Whenever I need to heal like I'm in the hospital or something, as long as I can use my magic even though I dont use it I still heal fast." He explains before handing the paper that he written something on to a nurse that had came in to check up on him. I nod and take notice to the food he was kinda eating slowly with art stuff on the table thing.

"You like to draw, huh?" I ask seeing some of it. He nods happily

"Im making a picture for everyone." He says before handing me one that was colored except for the background

"I didnt color the background for just incase one of you want to do that." He says a bit before taking a bite of a breakfast burrito. The nurse soon enters with some food for me.

"Just so you two know, you'll have some visitors in a bit." She says before leaving again. She wasnt wrong once me and John was done with our food and we were talking we had not only Emily, Nightlara, Alex, Hercules, and Lafayette. But we also had two other girls, Elisabeth and Gaurdia, along with The Schuyler sisters!?

"Its the Schuyler sisters"