Nightmares

Alexander’s p.o.v:

    We had started to get ready for the date after about 20 minutes. Me and thomas had a period with Emily and we asked her where we should go after telling her that we planned to at least have one date with him. She told us that he loved burger bar (Its actually a place near where I live.), all you can eat buffets like golden corral and this chinese place. Me and Thomas decided to do golden corral. John was really excited. He asked us if he needed to dress up all fancy and we told him that he didn't have to if he didn't want to. So he ended up going in a green hoodie with black leggings. Thomas just wore the school jacket with a magenta shirt under along with jeans and I almost had the same only my shirt was showing because I kept the jacket opened while thomas didn't and I wore a blue shirt. Sure it was only 3 almost 4 but hey, me and Thomas intend to spoil John tonight.

“OMG ITS GOLDEN CORAL!!!!!!” John squeals out. I swear, He might as well be a child sometimes. How old is he again? John takes both of our hands and started to pull us towards the entrance. We soon enter, pay, and get seats. We then go and grab our plates after we set our stuff down. Me and Thomas mostly stayed together. We both went back after getting some food and John comes up behind us a bit. We start to eat and chat a while. It was actually nice. After food we ended up going around the town. Especially in the mall. We were at the mall for about, maybe 2 or 2 ½ hours.

“ That was the best!?” John said before yawning a bit. 

“It sure was, but we should get to bed. Don't wanna miss tomorrow.” Thomas said. I nod in agreement.

“ But its friday!” John said giggling a bit. I soon get an idea.

“Hey john, how about we sleep together tonight?” I ask. Thomas looked at me then got what I wa getting at.

“ YESYES YES!” John said kinda bouncing around a bit.

“ Ok, go get ready for bed. Me and Thomas will get ready too.”

“We’ll even sleep in my bed.” Thomas said. I mentally punched the air a bit. Mainly because Thomas’s bed wasn't only big, but it is soft and comfy. We do just that. We get ready for bed and we sleep together on thomas’s bed. John being in the middle of us curled up a bit.

“God, he is such a beautiful angel.” Thomas says now seeing John asleep. I nod in agreement. He was beautiful and was like an angel. Eventually, Me and Thomas had fallen asleep.

Thomas’s p.o.v:

    I woke up early in the morning with Alexander now up already and john still peacefully asleep. I did kinda notice that he had bandages on his arms a bit. I carefully get up a bit and look at the time. I had English then I had Foods before Me and alex go into debate class. Our last class of the days was gym. I sighed as I remembered that john took b day classes in the afternoon. Which was after lunch. I get up and head towards the kitchen where Alex was. He comes over to me with pancakes.

“Is john still asleep?” He asked a bit. I nodded a bit.

“Ya. He really looked peaceful so I just let him sleep. Thank you Lex.” I said. Me and Alex now had official nicknames. Mine was Tom, Tommy, or Daddy, The last one would only be used in certain situations. Alexander’s was Alex, (Which was just his normal nickname everyone called him) Lexi, Lex, or little lion. There isnt any for......You know what. Both me and Alex like to call John, Baby boy, Angel, Cinnamon, Jack, jacky, Johnny, and babe. We came up with so little for us two but john had a bunch of nicknames.

“ WOW! Hi.” I hear Alex say. I look over to him and see a wide awake john kinda on Alex a bit, clinging on him. It looked like He was smelling alex a bit.

“John, how about you sit at the table with Thomas. I’ll join you two in a second.” Alex said. I noticed how John nods a bit and comes over to me Also kinda sniffing me a bit before sitting down.

“You know, maybe we should just skip classes today.” I say out loud. We can be excused from class because we have to take care of john a bit. It was actually a law now. Since unittiens are technically in danger now because of the corrupted, which means they are like endangered species. Sure, the unittiens that are fighting almost everyday, kinda like Nightlara, Emily and all them wouldn’t be worried about too much, but from what I can tell from the conversations from yesterday with Alexa, Emily and John himself. John wasn’t a fighter but more of a healer like he said in the hospital a couple days ago. He wasn’t that strong but he could be very fast, along with agile when running and awesome balance. Not only that but it did seem as though he has a higher pain tolerance then Emily.

“Here you go john.” Alex says as he gives John a plate of pancakes. John says thank you a bit before he started to eat. After breakfast we decided to watch movies and kinda cuddle. John was in the middle with me on the left and Alex on the right side. We just sat on the couch and watched disney movies like the lion king, Zombies, and moana. John soon curls up a bit and falls asleep.

“Are we sure he isn’t sick?” Alex asked a bit. John had almost fallen asleep 12 different times for three of the movies. 

“I dont think so. Unittien heats can affect them differently and it can be different each time.” I say I had been texting Daniel and Elisabeth asking about these things. Not only that but I had helped daniel last year with it too.

“If your sure….” Alex says before yawning a bit and also falling asleep. I smile down at my two boyfriends. My ocean and my turtle. Sleeping peacefully now together. Alex was just ina light sleep while John was deep in sleep now. 

It had now been an hour since Alexander had fallen asleep. I had gotten up and went to take care of some things that my boss had sent me. I thought I heard something but I wasn’t so sure so I continued my work a bit, making sure to keep an ear out. I also knew that Aexander was a light sleeper and would wake up if anything was wrong.

“John?...... John, baby?.... THOMAS?” I hear alex with a bit of worry in his voice call out.

“Whats up?” I ask as I come back out to the living room. Thats when I saw Alex gently trying to shake John awake.

“I think he’s having a nightmare.” Alexander stated. John was shaking a bit looked like he was scared of something. I decided to try to wake him up a bit.

“John… Babe, come on, wake up.” I say gently. I soon get john to wake up a bit even though he did jump a lot when he did wake up.

“You alright peaches?” 

“I…. I dont know…..”