Fusions

"wow . . . so your princess Nightlara's mother?"

"Wait WHAT!?"

Gaurdia's p.o.v:

'THEY KNOW?! HOW DO THEY KNOW?' I scream internally. I looked at Queen Natura's face which seemed to be as surprised as everyone else's face.

"How?" Nightlara asks a bit still shocked.

"HOLD ON! If Nightlara is a Princess, Does that mean her mother either Married a royal or married a commoner?"

"Nope. Nightfire was as royal and Natura...... Which also means that John and I are royals." Emily says also shocked a bit. I nodded a bit before panicking a bit.

"Oh no. OH SHIT! GUYS!" I begin to say panicked.

"What?"

"Hey, where is the small one?"

"The small one?"

"Ya. the small one. I think his name is JO?"

"JOHN!?"

"Ya. That. where is he?"

"Oh no." John, Where are you?

"Ok, everyone calm down. What do the prisoners usually do around this time?" Nightlara says being calm and collected unlike her sister Fluttershy and Cousin Emily.

"We usually just walk around and maybe have some more food that we cook ourselves. If we cook our own food then we do have to clean up after ourselves." Abella said. I looked around a bit and noticed Levi, Francis, and Raman around that big tree outside along with some of the other underdogs. I think I knew where this is going. I soon get an amazing idea.

"Night~ GALAXY SEA! PLEEAAAAASE!" I yell out excitedly. One thing most people don't know is that if we really wanted to, we can fuse. Like Crystal gem fusion only we don't need gems or whatever to do it. It really is amazing.

"I don't know. Levin?"

"Yeeeeeessssss!" Levin says starry-eyed.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked. Nightlara and Levin looked at each other before fusing into a bit of a bigger person.

"Why, hello everyone! Missing me after a while?" This new person, Galaxy Sea said. My eyes had stars in them excited to see the fusion.

"Wow. Wait can any-?"

"Yes, any unittien can do it. Even the half-bloods. I'm sure if you tried, you could also do it!" Aria says. God, I love her. Wait, I MEAN!

"Ya, we did kinda miss ya. John is um."

"In a tree with assholes," I say in aw still before pointing to the group of underdogs. I looked at every feature on the fusion. The star-like freckles that would come from nightlara even though she doesn't have freckles, The wave-like way the hair went, From Levin, The havle skirt thing also from Nightlara. How the eyes went from yellow to blue like a beach to the water. Everything was just amazing. I know that only Nightlara and Levin actually had a fusion name. Wait, no scratch that. Every fusion with Levin had a name. Galaxy Sea, Water Vine (Malichi and Levin), Sea crystal (Me and Levin), Ocean Fear (Elisabeth and Levin) And etc. We always try to keep something about us in the fusion's name. Levin was a water Unittien and his name actually means that in unittien. Malachi was a nature unittien but focused more on vines and leaves unlike Levin's mother, who focused on flowers.

" Well then, time to go the smallest fire!" the fusion said before turning into a water thing that looked like a galaxy as well. To continue, Nightlara is more of the night sky, Galaxy, and/ or Stars. Elisabeth is Fear, Shadows, and darkness. I was crystals, Happy, or rainbow.... Like my spy name! Hosuh, was Angel, Demon, or Angon. He could also be wolf too. Emily was Watermelon or brave/ Bravery and John was Fire, also rainbow, Flame, or just inno. For example, InnoBravo. John and Emily's fusion. Levin ended up naming them that. We had made a name up for Emily and Levin and John and Levin. They haven't fused yet. MelonSea was Emily and Levin, and John and Levin would be RainbowWave. We actually chose that between Gay Sea, that name, and RainGayWater.