I listened everything carefully, I was kind of happy that it was only due to my safety and also they have been protecting me all these years also I should also understand them. But still a question was disturbing me the most. So I decided to ask them.

"So......hyung, noona was all love and care forced-?" I asked hesitantly as I know it will hurt but I just want to know the answer. They all instantly startled and tears were flowing from their eyes. They all shook their head, while jennie noona answered.

"N-no b-bun.... W-we really l-love yo-you-" she stopped and tried to compose herself so that she can tell more clearly which worked as her sobs stopped but tears were still flowing.

"- we are sorry that we didn't tell you before but our care and love are all real. Please don't think this that it was all acts and forced. We really love you with all our heart. In fact we were the happiest when we got to meet you although we were strangers but having you completed our lives bun." She added

I was relieved by the answer but deep down I already knew that they really love me. I smiled at them widely this time.

"you don't hate us , do you?" Yugyeom hesitantly asked me, "

"hyung, I have already forgiven you. I know everyone have their own reasons so I understand you guys."

They all become happy and tears were still flowing but I can tell that were of relief. I also decided to play with them. I internally smirked at my thoughts.

"but-" I said with a serious face , they all panicked.

'sometimes it is fun to tease them' I thought whiling laughing inside but still able to remain in same poker face.

I continued.

" I am still mad at you guys soooo........ you all will have punishment." They all relieved once again and nodded their head.

"okay kook! We are ready, so what is our punishment?" bambam hyung asked. I smirked lowly. They raised their eyesbrows at bit so I cleared my throat.

"so, you all have to buy me soft pushies-" they all nodded their head

"-and I will be allowed to eat ice creams and cake 2 times a day for 1 week." They all gasped.

"but-" lisa noona tried to object but I cut her off and shook my head.

"no but, otherwise I won't talk to all for forever." They sighed and hesitantly nodded their head.

I smiled cheekily at them.

Lisa noona pinched my cheeks.

"you brat we know you are taking advantage of the situation."

I smiled innocently yet playfully at them.

They all shook their head in disbelief and chuckled at me.

We all sighed together and laughed a bit. I am happy that everything becomes normal.

They all hugged me tightly.

"We are happy kookie. Thankyou for giving us chance." Yugyeom hyung whispered.

"no hyung, thankyou for always being there for me and thinking about me. I am lucky to meet you all."

Smiles were dancing on our face when I remembered something.

I asked from my hyungs and noonas.

"ah...by the way hyung and noona may I ask who ordered you and sent you here?" I was so eager and curious to know about that person. All of them tensed and pulled from the hug.

Lisa noona cleared her throat.

"ahmm...emmm...we think you should ask that person yourself."

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

hello armies! 

here is an update! i hope you all will enjoy it! please give me your views and opinion.

also guys it is fun to read your comments😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

it is glad to know you are happy to read the book and i am very thankful for it.

so guys take of yourself and your family as well as friends.

and always remember guys that.....

 I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS.... THEN , NOW AND FOREVER......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

so guys please always stay healthy, happy and safe.

then see you soon in next update or surprise update😏😏😏😏😏😉

take care...

bye.....