Klaus leaned forward making Lydia gulp slightly as he whispered in her ear, " just ignore her. Petty little thing" the raven haired girl rolled her eyes shoving him away from her hissed, " asshole" he watched as Lydia took a seat on the bleachers pulling out her phone with a frown on his face. He was curious and intrigued by her causing him to stare intensely at the hybrid.

🌞🌞🌞

Lydia was sat on the bleachers messaging Damon who hadn't responded to any of her texts making her sigh in frustration and place her phone back in her pocket. She could feel Klaus's eyes on her making her turn her head and snap, " What?! Why do you keep on looking at me?"

"You intrigue me. I've never met another Hybrid before, never less a witch and a wolf. How is this even possible?" Klaus questioned with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion making Lydia glare at him hatefully and spat, " like I would tell you. Not long along you was planning on killing me just to make a point"

Klaus couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips as he said, "Oh, come on, now, love. I needed to gain everyone's attention somehow. The way I see it you aren't dead. You should be thankful" Lydia jaw dropped at his choice of worlds as she narrowed her eyes at him and told him, " the only reason I'm not dead is because I stopped you. Secondly, of course I'm worried you killed one of my friends and like you said all the werewolf's you have tried to turn has died so there's a chance that Tyler won't survive"

Lydia sent him one last glare before standing up and walking over towards Elena as Klaus watched in amusement hearing her curse him under her breathe. Elena stood up looking at the raven haired girl in concern ready to say something but before she could the Gym doors swung opened revealing Stefan Salvatore who looked at the two girls in worry before glancing at Klaus who clenched his jaw at the sight of the youngest Salvatore.

"Stefan!" Elena exclaimed as Klaus stood up from the bleachers glaring daggers at Stefan and questioned, "Come to save your damsel, mate?" Stefan sighed glancing towards Elena before looking back at Klaus shaking his head and said, " I came to ask for your forgiveness and pledge my loyalty" he declared

Klaus scoffed in disbelief shaking his head slightly and exclaimed, " Well, you broke that pledge once already" Stefan stared at Klaus in determination and said, " Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me, I will do"

Lydia and Elena exchanged a look before glancing back at the two men. Lydia wasn't stupid she knew Stefan would do anything to protect Elena because of the love he had for her. Surly, if Lydia knew this so would Klaus as he is a thousand years old and Elijah once told her that Klaus didn't take betrayal lightly.

"Fair enough" Klaus said with a smirk on his face as he shrugged his shoulders gesturing towards Chad and Dana, " let's drink on it. Kill them" Stefan stared at the two warily before glancing towards Elena and Lydia who shook their heads knowing how hard he struggles being a vampire.

Klaus who noticed Stefan's hesitation narrowed his eyes at the vampire before speaking up and saying, "What are you waiting for? Kill them." Elena shook her head lightly looking directly at her boyfriend and told him, "No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said..."

Klaus clenched his jaw together ready to back hand Elena but Lydia grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back before pushing him away from her friend with a glare on her face as she hissed, "Don't even think about it" the lights in the Gym started to flicker making Klaus gaze at the brunette with a smirk on his face as he looked at her in awe.