Belong

DJ's POV

I wasn't sure why that was the first thing to come out of my mouth. I want to get lost in a city with you. It was like the minute I saw him I needed it to be just him and I, lost somewhere together. Like it was when we were in New York City. No one trying to find us and us not wanting or needing to be found. I stared at the green eyes before me. Harry's eyes went wide, moisture seeming to build up on them. I have never seen this man cry before and it made me sad to think about.

"DJ?" Harry breathed out. It seemed like he was fighting to find air.

"Harrifer," I said, raising my right hand up in a wave hello, the other going around my nauseous stomach. Harry stood frozen but slowly moved backwards pulling the door open with him, giving me room to step in. I moved my right hand back down and around like my other one, my stomach not letting up. I was nervous I wouldn't be able to keep it down. I moved one foot in front of the other, and into the room, looking first for the bathroom in case I needed to make a break for it.

"Harry," I got out before I could feel my hold breaking. I turned on my heels running towards the bright room behind me. I made it just in time to kneel down in front of the toilet. Anything I had was gone and I could feel my stomach continue to turn as it tried to settle. I reached out pushing the handle down so all of the evidence of what just happened would be gone.

I felt two strong hands fall onto my shoulders, before reaching up and pulling my hair back from where it was in front of my face. Unlike the time before when he had seen me like this, I wasn't going to push him away. I don't know what had finally clicked in my brain and how long it would last but I was going to use it to my advantage. I was going to stop pushing Harry away and let him in fully. As fully as I could at least.

He pulled my hair back and moved it all into his left hand. Looking out of my peripheral vision I could see how he reached out to the side with his right arm grabbing a wash cloth off the counter before bringing his arm back and holding the cloth out to me.

"Thank you," I croaked out, reaching up and grabbing it from his hand. I quickly wiped my mouth. My face turning from Harry. Even though I wasn't going to push him away this time, I still didn't want him to see me like this.

"Are you okay?" He asks, returning his right hand to my shoulder. I forgot how big his hands were. When he would hold my hand, he would always engulf mine in his. I could feel where his thumb pressed into my skin under the collar of my shirt. Right where my shoulder, neck, and back met, was a burning heat. It didn't hurt, it was just powerful. He slowly began to use his thumb to rub circles into my skin, only making the feeling stronger. The feeling began to tingle down my spine the longer his thumb circled.

I knew he asked me a question but it was like all of my attention was on where his thumb sat on my skin. I couldn't help but think of his large hands on the rest of my body and it sent a shiver through me and deep into my stomach. I quickly pushed all thoughts out of my head, and stood up, a little too fast. My legs began to sway as all the blood began sloshing around in my head, making me light headed and dizzy.

"DJ?" Harry dropped my hair and brought his left hand back to my shoulder like his right, holding me in place. I nodded my head as the room slowly came back into focus.

"Yes, I am fine. I'm sorry. I think it was nerves," I said, my eyes wiring shut at the sound of my rough voice.

"Don't be sorry," he said. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. With my eyes still closed and Harry's hands still holding onto me I reached out, finding the cold ceramic and putting the lid down. Harry lightly squeezed my shoulders as he turned me around, so I was now facing him. My eyes were still shut, my head down, but I could feel his orbs burning down on me. I sucked in a breath as the sudden heat from his left hand was gone and was quickly replaced on my chin, lifting my face to his. I could feel his hand on my face, his pointer finger wrapped around the curve of my jaw. My eyes fluttered open as I felt his thumb swipe across my bottom lip. My blue eyes met his green ones, sparks immediately flying.