Golden

It was hard to believe that I was in Italy. Everything was even better than I could ever imagine in my head. I was in a grey van heading towards Amalfi Coast where Jeff had- on the DL- told me they had been shooting for the last four days and sent a car to pick me up from the airport. Harry had no idea I was coming, but George and Jeff did. I knew George was good at keeping secrets- he has kept a few in the past, but I hoped Jeff wouldn't spill the beans before I got there. When the car pulled up for me outside of the airport, I was surprised to find the man spoke English, when he got out to grab my bags. He carefully slid them into his trunk. A woman with dark brown hair stepped out of the van offering me her hand.

"Hello my dear. You must be DJ?" She asked with a thick Italian accent, her hand still outstretched for me. I nodded as I slowly raised my hand to meet hers. "It is very nice to meet you. My name is Maria and this is my husband Matteo. We are going to take you to see Harry. Why don't you hop in and we will get going," she said bringing her hand up to my shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze. I was pretty sure she could tell how nervous I was. I was excited to see Harry, but I wasn't sure how he would feel about me just showing up here, especially after we decided he was to go without me. I lasted three days before I was on a plane to seek him out.

As Matteo drove, Maria turned in her seat and began to ask me questions about myself. I, thankful for the distraction, answered every one. Even spilling the beans about my pregnancy and the fear of coming here. As we turned the corner of a street that was lined with houses, I could make out the long stretch of coast.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Maria asked, watching my eyes grow. All I could manage was a nod as my jaw hung low. The water was beautiful. It was all beautiful. "Wait until you see it outside of the car." My eyes followed the coast down the street where I could make out a large group of people. I could see so many cameras and followed their line of sight to my guy. There he was walking backwards, the camera-man following close in front of him. I could see the blue of his jacket and his brown hair. My heart began to swell as I felt like I could breath once again. It was weird. That feeling like you can't breathe until you see the most important person in your life. I never thought I would have that. I never thought my life would be like this. Having a kid and being with one of the biggest names in the world. But here I was. Pregnant, in Italy, watching a music video being filmed.

Matteo continued driving and as he got closer to where they were filming I got nervous. He wasn't stopping, he wasn't turning, he was going head on to where they were filming and no one was stopping him.

"Uhm, maybe we should stop?" I said, turning to look at him. He just continued to drive, only slowing his speed.

"Don't worry dear," Maria almost sang out. We continued to drive closer and my palms began to sweat. Harry turned towards the car and began to step closer. They were still filming him, I could hear Golden playing outside of the car and could see Harry's lips moving along to himself.

"I really think you should stop now," I said. This time Matteo did just that, but Harry continued on. He continued to get closer, the camera right in front of him. He was staring right into it as he got right up to the car. He twirled around, the camera man pulling back from him as he landed with his elbow on the van and his face resting in his hand. I was in the back seat so I knew he couldn't see me. He continued to sing along with the music and my smile grew. His smile grew as if he was mirroring mine but he was looking at just Maria and Matteo, he couldn't see mine. As Harry continued, Maria raised her hands up and began to wave them back and forth, and Harry continued, with what I could tell, was the da da da da's, the biggest smile on his face. I could hear as the director yelled, "Cut." Harry stood back up from the car with another twirl before moving towards Maria's door. Maria turned back towards me, a smile stretched across her face as well.