098

SINGTO WAS LOOKING at his man, busy packing everything he needed for the trip. Krist wasn't able to feel his boyfriend's presence at the door. It was just a lovely sight to see—Krist was smiling from ear to ear while humming.

It was better for them to take a vacation, most especially when they were done with the promotion. Once they would come back, their schedule will be packed already.

Singto decided to walk slowly closer to Krist. He wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's waist and kissed his nape afterwards.

"Oh, I didn't notice you." Krist blurted out.

"Because you were so busy packing your things, that's why." Singto kissed his boyfriend's forehead before lying down on the bed.

"Are you done packing?"

Singto nodded. "Before chatting you, I already packed my things. I knew you will choose Paris."

Krist finally zipped his luggage and joined Singto in bed. "I'm really excited for our trip."

"I'm happy when you're getting excited, do you know that?"

Krist shrugged while smiling. "But I'm happy as long as you're happy... you will always be my happiness."

***

MORNING CAME, SINGTO and Krist were busy preparing themselves. 

"I'll just get my luggage," Singto said before heading out from his boyfriend's unit.

Singto slipped a small box in his pocket as he entered his unit. When he spotted his luggage, he went back to Krist's unit.

"I prepare everything already, even the hotel and other necessities we need in Paris." Singto blurted out as he watched Krist enjoying the time of his life.

No schedule to chase.

No road traffic to stress out.

No questions to answer.

Nothing, it would be just the two of them for a week in Paris. That thought made them happy, as long as they have each other—they're happy.

"Shall we go?" Singto asked.

Krist launched himself to Singto. The man wrapped his arm around Singto's neck before pressing their lips together.

"Thank you so much for everything!"

***