094

"HE REALLY LEFT for Switzerland without saying anything?" Krist asked an obvious question while rereading the letter in his hand.

"Maybe he got tired of running from Nont? He got tired of living his life the way it is? I don't know, but he's not a bother to anyone of us, if that's what he thinks."

"I really want to punch that Nont guy!"

"I won't let you," Singto pouted his lips as he caressed his boyfriend's cheek. "Remember that I'm protecting you from him, right? I'll be the one to punch that douchebag in the face!"

"I'll be your backup?" Krist winkee and wrapped his arm around Singto's waist.

Singto nodded and showered Krist sweet kisses on the face. No doubt, their new beginning was exactly the definition of a second chance.

They both ended up lying on the bed face to face. "Should we sleep here? I'm too lazy to get up and walk."

"It's really nice to sleep on the same bed," Krist shyly said while looking away from Singto's gaze.

"I love you!"

Krist sweetly smiled and caressed Singto's tomato face. Both men stared at each other with millions of words to say, but ended up saying I love you's instead.

"I love you, too!"

***

MORNING CAME, KRIST was awoken by a soft knock on the door. He got up and checked the person on the other side.

His forehead creasee when he recognized the man as Nont. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked when he opened the door.

Krist was confident that Nont couldn't harm him. The building have a tight security and there was no way Nont slipped a weapon in his clothes.

Nont didn't utter a word and suddenly kneel down in front of Krist. 

"I know what I did was wrong..."

The thing is, Nont is struggling from his personality disorder and anger issues. He truly loves Ohm, but there's always a time when he wanted to explode and he's aware that everything doesn't end up well.

Nont barely recalled when did it began.

It just happened.

"I just want to say that I will never ever bother anyone of you. I'm so sorry for the troubles I had caused and yes, I'm not expecting forgiveness in return." 

"You're not doing what I'm thinking, right?" Krist asked while thinking all the possibilities Nont would do after their conversation.

Nont smile and walked away—leaving Krist confused by the sudden visit.

***