003

JUST LIKE WHAT Krist said, he wants to be happy. The thing is, the situation around him doesn't permit him to do so. If he decided to do whatever he wants, his career would be at stake. But if ever he will continue with his journey, he feels like living but dead inside.

Krist hid his phone inside the bag before going out of the office. It was a twenty minute talk with the head of the company and together with his manager. He went out of the company as soon as possible, leaving all regrets behind.

No one could ever dictate him on what to do. He is sick and tired of it. From this moment, he wants to find the courage to do things according to his plans and will. He doesn't want to regret not doing what his heart wants him to do. Risking it all is like having his pure happiness within himself.

"What should I tell him though?" He asked himself as he sat peacefully on a green grass at the playground.

He let out a heavy sigh before unlocking his phone.

"Hey, let's play a dumb thing like exposing ourselves to let the world know what we are," he weirdly smiled to himself and chuckled afterwards. "Yeah, what a dumb game we're about to play, dumbass!"

He browsed the only folder marked private in his gallery. After browsing a breathe taking pictures to post on his account, Krist happily composed a caption attached to it.

His operation starts now.

No one could ever stop him right at this moment. Krist wanted to stop following what others said the moment he found his happiness, and now, he badly wants to chase his happiness.

"I want us to be happy this time," he whispered to himself before posting the photo he chose earlier.

He got up and stretch his arms as he begun to walk calmly around the park. Everything around the corner reminded him on that special evening. That memory will forever remain as the days passed by and as they grow older.

When Krist spotted the seesaw, he quickly runs over to it. He is excited about his plan and people will surely be in chaos when they decipher the hidden message of his risky game.

Well, he knew for sure that not all would be on his side, and he's surely getting himself ready for that day to finally come. But Krist would cherish those who will stay as much as he fight for his happiness.

"He will surely be surprised this time."

***