013

"YOU'RE NOT GOING with us?" Off asked as he arranged his things inside his sling bag.

"I'm going somewhere else," Krist replied with a shy face.

Off and the rest of his friends begun to tease the younger. Gun who's been quiet for awhile joke along with the others.

Krist found his strength to run away from his friends. He will soon melt like an ice cream in front of everyone if ever he will stay longer. A man like him could never take being teased by the people around him, most especially when they knew his secrets.

But he trust them more than he trust himself.

He took out his phone after sitting comfortably inside his car. He begun to explore his newsfeed and stopped for a moment when he saw his lover's latest post.

"And now, you're playing my game." He whispered to himself before driving.

After a few minutes of driving, Krist arrived at his lover's whereabouts. He happily reached the bag beside him before going inside the studio.

"Do you know where's Mr. Singto Prachaya?" He asked the man in front of him which turned out to be Singto's manager.

"Singto's inside,"

"Thank you!" Krist was about to get in when he heard P'Jane, asking a question.

"Are you seeing him, Mr. Perawat?"

Krist's reaction was unexplainable. The atmosphere became quiet and all he could hear was his heart beating.

What will he say?

What will he do?

He was paralyzed and doesn't have the slightest idea where to land his eyes. All he could think at the moment was his stupid heart and mind who overthinks a lot in this kind of situation. He bit his lower lip as he heard the laughter of P'Jane.

"Silly me," P'Jane said to himself. "What I mean is, do you have any appointment with Singto? Of course, he's a busy guy and I think your company haven't discussed the details with you, am I right?"

Krist showed an awkward smile as his breathing was uncontrollable. Damn it, he was nervous for nothing.

"What details?" He asked back.

"You will know later. Singto's inside, by the way."

Krist heaved a heavy sigh before going in. He quickly saw Singto comfortably sitting on a chair while intensely looking in his direction.

Well, that's his boyfriend.

"What took you so long?" Singto asked his lover.

"Will I be excused if I say, I was caught on a traffic?"

Singto shook his head as a reply. "There's no traffic, so no, you're not excused."

"Traffic on the road is not what I meant, I was with P'Off and the gang."

***