072

THE MOMENT KRIST stepped foot on Singto's newly bought apartment, the man heard noises everywhere. Different colors of papers were flying around the living room and some were lying on the floor as his friends blew confetti in the air.

It felt like he was about to cry soon after he realized the party set only for him. When he reached in the middle wherein he was lead by Singto as he couldn't take another step forward due to different emotions flowing inside him.

Krist saw a big banner where his name on it and a 'belated happy birthday' at the end.

The man turned around to find his ex-boyfriend who's now holding a birthday cake. With trembling lip, Krist blew the only candle on it.

"You plan all of this?" Krist asked.

"I badly want to celebrate it with you, but the timing was so wrong. Belated happy birthday!"

"You don't know how happy I am right now,"

As soon as Singto put down the cake on the table, Krist immediately hug him so tight. He let himself feel the heat of his ex-boyfriends and seek for comfort.

And finally he was home, again.

"We'll just give you some privacy," Ohm said with much brighter smile on his face.

"What about the food?" New asked.

"Later," Tay shook his head in disbelief.

After the other guys found their way out. Krist and Singto was left in the middle of the living room.

No one was letting go.

They felt safe when they were in each other's embrace.

"I don't want to let go," Singto whispered into his ex-boyfriend's ear.

"You're not the only one," Krist whispered back.

"I'm so stupid for letting you go. If only I trusted you enough to open up, we will not be miserable till now. I don't want to wish to go back and change my mistake. Do you know why?" Singto pulled Krist closer, closer that their faces were only an inch away.

"Why?"

"Because I found out that I couldn't live without you. My life was too plain and boring for the past few days and that's the reason why I came up with this idea. It may sound too cliché, but I really I want you in my life."

Krist shrugged his head. "It doesn't sound cliché after all, well, not for me."

"You're blushing," Singto teased him.

"And my cheeks only blush—"

Krist wasn't able to finish what he was about to say when Singto pressed his lips on him. Krist closed his eyes as he snaked his arms around Singto's neck.

***