037

HANDS WERE SHAKING while his legs were about to collapsed. It was evident on Krist's face that he's very worried about Singto. He managed to drive from one to place to another, but still no sign of Singto.

He vanished, just like a shooting star above.

Everyone was looking for him till midnight. 

And everyone failed to find their friend.

"Any sign of him?" Gun asked as they meet each other in front of Singto's apartment.

"I've gone to his favorite places, but still no sign of him. I don't have any idea where he is hiding at the moment." Tay managed to calm himself, but deep inside he wanted to break down.

"No sign of him at his parents house or at the resort, too. I don't know where else to look for him, like he doesn't want to be found." Krist bit his lower lip.

"We will not stop till we find him. If he really ran away from him, then it's really dangerous for him outside... without someone to lean on." The newly arrive said, standing tall between Off and Krist.

"Have anyone contacted his friends? Maybe he's crashing at their place for a day or two, we don't know." Off asked.

Krist looked at Off with wide eyes.

He knew someone Singto could comfortably share his worries. In times like this, his lover would definitely run into him. Yes, Singto may find comfort in Krist, but to share the same experience as his, there's someone Singto could definitely rely on.

"I'll just try to contact him, if ever Singto's in his apartment right now." Krist said before walking away from his friends.

He unlocked his phone and contacted the person he definitely trust. Ten missed calls and no reply from his messages made him even nervous.

He wanted to cry, but he chose to stay strong for him and for Singto. Krist heaved a heavy sigh. He went outside the building and embraced the cold weather.

"Singto, where are you?" He whispered through the thin air.

Walking down the street with the lamp post as his guide. He never imagined to have a peaceful surrounding with a heavy heart.

And as soon as he relaxed a little bit, Krist decided to come back. He saw his friends outside the building while calling someone from their contacts.

As much as they want to find Singto immediately, they avoid to call the police. It would only create more chaos and Singto won't like it. Their goal was to find Singto by themselves, even if it would take them days.