063

SINGTO WILL ALWAYS be whipped by his precious ex-boyfriend. The way Krist laughed and smiled as the man excitedly answer the questions for him. It was just a beautiful sight to see from Singto's point of view.

But of course, he doesn't have any control over his ex-boyfriend's life. They broke, more likely, Singto broke up with Krist when they were going back from the province.

The problem is always him.

He couldn't recognize his damn own feelings as much as his anxiety whenever Nont is around. He doesn't want to cause any trouble to Krist and that's the reason why he broke up with him, even though it tears him apart.

He really fell in love with Krist, so hard that it crashed him down to pieces when he reached the ground. And seeing his ex-boyfriend beside him, laughing while giggling by his fans cheerful cheers, it's making him cry even more.

"P'Singto?"

Singto came back from his senses when he heard Krist calling his name. He looked at the man beside him and the fans around the studio afterwards.

He almost forgot that he's not alone at the moment.

"The last question is for the both of you," said by the host for today's interview.

They heard how the fans cheered for the both of them. It's very pleasing and heart warming at the same time. But Singto and Krist smile disappeared as they heard the question. It was a question both of them couldn't answer at the moment.

Or just a question they probably avoid.

"Do you believe in second chances? If yes, is there any possibilities that you'll give your relationship a second chance?"

Is there a second chance for them? Krist was biting his lower lip as his eyes roamed around the studio. Everyone was smiling and he couldn't ruin the beautiful moment everyone was having.

And he should do the right thing.

"Of course, there's a second chance for Singto and I. It may not happen right now, but sooner or later, it may come true." Krist was smiling despite how broken, he's feeling right now.

He doesn't want to lie, but he's hoping for a second chance too. Krist got the urge to look at the man beside him. He didn't expect to meet the eyes of the man he once call as his.

Krist was ready for a rejection.

And surely he knew that day would come, if not today.

"I do believe in second chances as well, of course, there's a big possibility for the both of us."

And Krist heard the cheers from their fans.

***