027

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Singto asked as he settle down beside his lover. He offered him a drink, which Krist gladly accepted.

Krist nodded. "I just can't believe it, the both of us, together for a project. It's like a dream and have no plans waking up."

"Believe me, this is not a dream. When P'Jane told me about this project, I was planning to reject it, but they told me that it's a collaboration with you."

"That's why you came back?"

Singto nodded with a slight smile. "I came back... this might be an opportunity for me to get back on my track and most especially for us."

"I'm happy that you're happy,"

Krist was holding Singto's hand while squeezing it at the same time. The reason why Singto went hiatus for six months is still a mystery to his fans. They minimize the topic as they want to avoid future conflicts with their idol.

As time passed by, they have learned to accept and believe their own theories. It's better to move on than to dwell on something they couldn't solve on their own.

"Do you have any other appointments after this?"

"I have a photoshoot though," Singto replied and all Krist could see on his lover's face is fear.

"I thought you're just working with this project?" Krist curiously asked while playing with his lover's hand.

"P'Jane accepted a project which he couldn't decline, but it's okay, I can handle it on my own."

Krist could feel Singto's hand shaking. The younger bit his lower lip and nodded as Singto doesn't want his pity. 

After all, his lover tried to forget everything and move on.

And he needed to move on as well.

"I'll visit the studio if ever we end earlier." Krist said instead of giving comforting words to his lover.

"Okay, but I want to tell you not to be bothered by me. I want you to spend your time for yourself as well and stop thinking about me."

"Are you really—"

Singto leaned forward and gave his love an assuring smile. "And I don't want to talk about it. I know I'll be okay, this time."

And Krist knew that Singto is still hurting inside.

Krist was about to give Singto a kiss when someone knock on the door. They both looked at each other and laughed afterward. Before Krist could stand up and open the door, Singto kissed him on the lips and smile widely.

The second day of the shoot went smoothly.

***