2:16

¥• Joaquín •¥

"Grandpa,Tell me again the story of my grandma."

         There was her angelic voice sweety asking my father for thousand time the story of The Queen of death with the face of a doll.
But when my father told it she was Queen of saviors.  A woman who comes to slay the monsters of land. A story I learned cake after her mother died. A story that help her sleep at night when I was far gone in my mind to be there. once again my father was one raising someone who isn't his.
But he love it. I hated it.
I wasn't the the same person and things seemed to have their feeling.
They say some feel the rain and others just get wet, that's me. I don't feel anything. Time has not been my friend, time has taken it heavy tow and no one could save me but her.

I stood by the hall what seemed forever as I listen to my only child innocent voice ask, "Do you think that mom is an angel?"
My body lean against the floor as I drop to hug my knees as I was just as innocent as her waiting for my father to answer our question.
"Of course baby you know when sun touches the land that's when you can see her.  As sky fills with oranges and browns that's where is she."

I hug my knees just a little tighter as I close my eyes and picture the sun raising.
"Can't wait to see her and grandma day grandpa."

"Me too baby me too." I saw as my father and I have repeated the same thing. Like father like son we both were destin to live in this life loveless.

The End.....

Maybe ...