11

Song; Glory of Love- Peter Cetera

"This fucking bullshit! And you know it!"I yelled at the fridge while I finished reading her stupid rules

I yelled at the fridge while I finished reading her stupid rules.

1. Knock before entering
2. Wear appropriate clothing at all times.
3. Clean up after yourself

But you do know what they say rules are meant to be broken. Knowing Victoria like I do I knows she's going to be adding a new rule every day.
"Appropriate means wearing a SHIRT!"

She had write hug bold letters as if my body was such a hot mess she couldn't stand it.
We've been here a couple of fucking days and there is no way escaping this fuxking bright shiny island!
Only by boat or air.
God knows I lost my mind days ago!
The liquor bottles have been only thing keeping me sane! Who can stay here?!?
Then only person with me stays lock in the only bedroom! She doesn't talk to me she just stays in the room staring at endless ocean waves reminding her how we're stuck here!!
"God dammit!"
I scream as I dropped the last bourbon bottle in the trash.
I have marked four days by the stupid rule page on the fridge, fuxking paper laughs at me with dictation of rules !
"I'm fuxking Joaquin Smith Collins! Man of all men and no rules can keep me from doing what I want!"

I yell as I push open the doors to only bedroom she gasps as she laid on the bed with her hands stuck between her legs. The air was mix of salt oceans and self love.
Heavily scent womanly musk in exotic paradise.
My dick quickly understood exactly what was happening.
It's been more than five days since he's been in any heavy warm cave.
Oh god I wonder what it would feel like to stuck my big dick inside her heated treasure. Would I want to live there forever in her heated wetness?
"Tsk Tsk if you need a hand let me know."

I smirky gave her my snarl remarked as I walked closer and closer to the only bed in this place.
A gasp escaped from her mouth as her breathing hitch up.
"Jjjjjjjoaquinnn what are youuuu doing."
Her stuttering came back like when we were kids before her daddy paid big bucks to fix the problem I loved about her.
I often wonder if she let go of vibrations if my my cock was in her throat.
I harshly grab a blanket, "going to sleep."
I let my body drop as feeling like heaven on my sore back.
I scoot my body into the bed grabbing pillows "ahh this is nice."
The sound of ocean and comfy bed was exactly what I needed.
"Don't mind me. You can finish. Ill quietly asleep."
I said with spiteful intentions.

Night finally came as blissful sleep took over .

11/20'