2

Song: Pullin Up -Meek Mill Feat The Weekend.

"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw."
-Nelson Mandela

• Joaquín Pov•

My body trembled at the sound of my name being yelled out

My body trembled at the sound of my name being yelled out. "wa-keeeeeeeEN!"
A mix of anger with frustration spilled out of her luscious lips, instantly all I can picture is her on her knees begging for my cock.
Instantly she realized she was standing there half naked, her arms wrapped around her body covering what I knew is mine.
"Ohh tsk tsk No no pretty, if your posted on social media..." I start spilling out my primitive need to claim out what belongs to me.
"... if you posted for the world to see then I'm sure you can model it for me."
Her eyes capture my own with her arms still covering her imperfect body, there it was, a sly smile.
Her shoulders lifted up from defeat as her breast begin to perk into my view as her arms begin to slowly move uncovering her body.
I begin to take a step forward wanting no! Needing to touch her, wanting to claim what is mine.
This was a game of chicken and we both knew one was going move away and lose.
But slow we moved closer and closer as our eyes calculated who was going bow down and lose ?
God, I wanted to fuck the normalcy out of her like animals on that tv during shark week. And for a week straight!
Wait ?! Now that I think about it I didn't see any sharks fuxking, just killing other fish.
Well point Exactly I wanted to kill her fish with my hard spear.
Oh Vict t Ooo Riiia
My lion to my hyena
My zombie to my living body.
She can eat me alive and I would still have a hard on for her.
Well My dick is indestructible.
"So, Joaquinito. Que es a aquí.?"

She snapped me back to reality with hard Stern Latin accent, my body slight shook at her demand.
'Joaquinaíto!.'
Ugh I hate that nickname , she taunts me with the childhood name she gave me almost if she can't see pass "brotherly love."
Not cute!
I'm a man not a Boy!
A part of me wanted to push her against the wall to show her exactly who is a man and especially not her kid brother. I begin to move my mouth trying to come up with words I need to say but all I want to say is, ' I want to go balls deep inside your greedy hole until you cry for me not to stop.'
But I didn't.
"Nothing I was next door, I wanted to see if you want a chicken pizza? And watch some overly dramatic love movie where the woman loses her memory and the man goes to visit her at the nursing home to only find out, it was him that had lost his memory. And she wasn't EVEN his wife! Twisted plot; wait for it ! He was from the future."
Okay, I'm a smooth motherfucker with the ladies. Only because they think I'm funny or course they know I have a huge cock.
She moves her head sideways and lets out a loud joyful laughter with tears coming down her peach colored-tone cherub face.
"You know The notebook."
I finished saying.
"Oh my god, are you serious? What Notebook movie did you see?"
She asks as tears still continue flowing off her face.
And her skin glowed radiance of radiation giving my balls cancer. 
"Fuck, now that I think about it was on Pornhub."
I sarcastically spill a confession.
Even though I was more into clown porn, but I mean Com' on how do they to squeeze all those clowns into that pussy??? The world will never know!
"Joaquin always hiding behind you're Jokes."