2:4

Ghost / fantasma

¥• Joaquín •¥

"This is the last one."
Words I have been waiting to hear, I have been gone for far too long.
I lived in prison of my own mind, a promise to find the reason my mother isn't alive.
I let go of breathe I was holding in as Mute stared at me with deadly tired eyes.
A reflection of mine, an expression showing determination but exhaustion wore us out.

Mute placed the map of México as his fingers pointed at the last family to been the spy who betrayed our family.
I saw his mouth move spilling words I couldn't hear but all I thought was to be at home with my loves.
And it wasn't always like this but the day I held her in my arms as the eyes looking back at me with both death and new life was day I vow I couldn't let those go unpunished.
Their lives would be taken by my hands.
I feel my muscle on my face wanting to move as the memory of pink bundle was in my arms.
Oh how I remember that night.

"Shhh. You're going to wake her up."
I hush my own self.
We had just been in Vegas one night and I was already drunk within first three hours.
Being back at the penthouse wasn't the place I wanted to sleep at night. My boys decide I was over due of bachelor party since I got married within weeks of my mother's death.
And was not happy leaving her by herself the first night but I'll make it up.
I take the steps up to bedroom, "baby..." I peaked through the door to see her over size belly move up and down. Tears drop from my eyes to know I have not been easiest to be around with since my mother's death.
I remove my pants trying to be quiet but I lose the feeling of my stupid useless legs and trip.
"Fuck! Shhh. I'm okay."
Okay, so am now having a conversation with myself.
I hold still in place trying to listen if I woke her. Nothing
Complete silence.
I slowly start moving toward the bed as the soft cushions makes me exhale as I feel relaxation. The last memory of my mother in this place fills my mind but I hated that she haunted my mind like a fuxking ghost.  I turn to my right to see only person who made all of my nightmares go away.   She slept with her belly upwards I know how much she hated it.  My heavily tattooed hand move to rub her belly, making circles around her outie belly button.
Her stomach furiously moved with my touch, I moved my head forward wanting to speak to my baby, "Hey Gracy daddy loves you and mommy. Daddy has been a real asshole but I promise to do better."
She kicked against my hand as if she understood me.
"More like a dick!"
I look up to see my beautiful wife smile as her eyes lit up my dark sky .
My hands still made circles in her over size belly carrying my prize possession.
"Baby your gorgeous."
I don't know what it was her carrying my seed made me more possessive towards her. I wanted her all the dam time, she was mine.
"Oh baby but you love this dick."
I said as my hands start to rub her inner thigh, reminder of my touch. She melt any time she felt my hands against her skin. Something about how big they were made her hot.
She let slow moans as I press my fingers into her muscle, losing her knots as it got closer to where she really desire my fingers at.
"I - I I I'm still maaad at you." She stutters each word. "I know."

I knew she was mad and hurt but I wanted to be the one who made her stutter out of passion and heated desires.
My fingers slowly moved against her clit as my mouth begin sucking her neck.
She tremble and shook out heated trembles as my fingers move with electric sparks.
"Baby, stop I'm a whale." She said as she held my wrist.
One thing I hated was her insecurities and her stoping me from giving her ultimate pleasure.
I storm off the bed quickly with anger steps, I hear whimpers coming from her.
I went to kitchen to grab some important essentials because she was going passed out from what I was going to give her, I slow down due to my idiotic reason of hurting my baby.
'Wait?! Ohh god will my baby have Brain damage ?'
I grab my phone to call only smartest person in the whole world.
Mia
I paced back and forth as the phone rang in my ear
' pick up PICK UP!'
"Helllo?"
She sounded as she swallow a frog
"Mia Can my baby feel my dick on her head? Would it cause her Brain damage?"
"What the fuxk Joaquin!! it's 4 in the morning ! You have brain damage !!!!"
She yelled, one thing about Mia she hated to be woken up.
"Hey watch the language."
I held the phone by my ear as I grab orange juice, peanut butter, whipped cream, honey, bottle water and hand towels and I growing inpatient by the minute.
"So what the answer?"
"Fuck Joaquín suck a dick and NO! Your baby arm that you call a dixk isn't going hurt my niece! But you can possibly keep her up."

"Okay perfect, gotta go."
"Asshole!"
"Love you to sis!"

I quickly ran back to bedroom as I notice my love sobbing under the sheets.
I hate to hear cry, I quickly drop everything ran toward the bed lift her off the bed.
"Stop it! I'm heavy!"
She yelled while I held her against my body.
"Cariño your light as a Paloma."
I sat her down in the white couch in our walk in closet, I hated it.
The luxury walk in closet had ceiling to floor mirrors.
"Open your eyes. Look at me."
Her beautiful big brown eyes open showing that sparkle  I love.  I hate to see The redness in her eyes.
I moved behind her "look at her. That is the woman I love, she so hot and sexy. But mostly she my prized possession because she the woman who has shown me real love and she's carrying my daughter."

She didn't even know how my life was in her hands, she is my sin and forgiveness mix in one.
Her eyes would switch back fort between me and her.
Two different looks depending on who her eyes were on but when she look at her over sized belly there was look no Can give her.
Pride and love.
This was the look I knew exactly this where life was going to begin.
Just as the infinity love struck smile appeared on her face one of confusion sat instantly.
"She's here."