2:13

••••••Victoria•••••

Deep laughs can be heard with mix of baby laughter. A mix of melody that my heart love.
There he was blowing bubbles in our bundle of joy belly.
Who would have known this was going to be us .

I'm bless in too many  ways to count.
Gracey Collins
The product of love so confusedly pure, how did I get here?

Oh yes him.
I get to love him.
This was a journey to get right here right now.
There it was again the baby laugh with loudly squeaking stop breathing and giggle that only babies make that can bright up anyone bad day.
There he was making goofy face as came up for air as she laughs.

I stood memorizing every single thing of this moment.
But my eyes felt heavy and everything seem to be fading far from reach as if my scene in front of me stretched away from me.
"What's going on?"
Pain came from the right side of me as I struggle to open my eyes.
"You're finally awake, took you long enough."
Were the words that spilled out a familiar mans voice spilled out with hatered and disgust.
There he was the man who laid next to me every night as a product of dreamy eyes and fake love with mix passion as my  filled my belly grew an over size human.
He wore his famous thousand dollar suit that scream "I'm rich."
I moved my head right and left looking for one girl who reminded me of the man I once love.
"She's in the other room, don't worry about her, she get the treatment she deserves for being a Collins."

'Collins'

Names that seemed haunt us where ever we went.
"Leave her alone!!!"
I screamed out fear knowing and not knowing what he was going to do.
"Tsk Tsk. You know I get what I want."

Oh did I know !
Even the first date his demands of simple dinner was just as rough as months later.
Red flag
Nope I don't see it as you can see I'm tied down to chair with no idea if my grace of hope isn't hurt.