13

Song; Love on the Brain -Rihanna

I was hooked on her chocolate browns as peace overcame my body

As every inch of demons just slept, no noise no thoughts just her.
She lets go of a nervous smile.
My shy little one
My hands automatic move towards her face.
I gently move her hair out of her face because I didn't want anything to cover that face I have known I love my whole life.
My heart and soul belong to her since the moment I first saw her and she didn't even know it.
She own it like kid with favorite blanket.
I was that dirty overly blanket that everyone tells you get rid of.
But I was hers and she was mine.
Her eyes automatically close while she moved her head forward, her lips twitch at the idea of me being so close.
BUT
I couldn't break her heart.
"There was a spider in your hair."
I try to cover up disgusting lie.
"OooooooH Myyyyyyy Goddddd! Did you get it?!"
She screamed while she jumping off the bed.
For split second I wanted to say I love you be with me forever!
But jokester alter ego pop in just in the right timing.
I got off bed laughing as if it was funniest thing in my life but quite opposite.  It was as most hurtful thing I ever had to do, is lie to her.
I ran and she came following
"You fuxking asshole."
She yelled
"Takes one to know one." I childishly remark
She chases me to kitchen and something just snaps.
"I'm going to get you back!" She says with determination and promise.
"You promise."

I ask with double entendre, I never want her let me go.
She bashfully giggle while walking away.

Our day was consumed of watching television and swimming - Together.
There was no mention of rules and the best part she didn't lock herself away in the room.
We laughed
joked and talked
Some times I couldn't help but to stare at her, the way her the corner of her lip moves just a tad more higher when she genuinely likes you.
Almost like shyly smile
The more the time that passed the more I was getting to know her.
A random scene would play on a movie and it would trigger a old memory of that nerd brain of hers.
"Did you know the longest name of a place on this planet is 85 letters long."
Just spilling random facts
"Yea my uncle Johnny lives Taumatawhakatangihanga-koauauotamateaturipukakapikimaung-ahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand. Thank god we only email him."
She burst out laughing from her own joke.
Oddly weird !
But I enjoy her carefree spirit.
Despite the sucking childhood she had she embrace her weirdly loveable sense humor.
That's what I love about her.
I mean fuxk look at this hot mess
We both stranded in a desert island with nothing to do.
So...
Maybe this will be my chance to be with her and not worry about outside influences.
I quickly got up remembering the surf boards I found.
Her head quickly peaks up from the couch, I feel her fuck me in the ass eyes following me.

Two huge surf boards came to view, one mix of oranges and reds reminding me of sunset and other mix of blue greens remind of the ocean.
If these colors didn't scream him and her I don't know what else would.  "Do you know how surf?"
I asked her as curiosity filled her eyes.
"Go put on your sexy panties and go surfing with me!!"
I said almost with a demand tone mix with happy tone.
She quickly got up ran to the bed room, almost a little to excited. I let out a soft chuckle but my dick twitch a little at the idea of seen her in all luscious glory.
'Calm down in due time.'
I grab some shorts, there was nothing I this world then feel the mystic impact of ocean waves against your skin. I grab both boards walked towards the bedroom to get to perfect access to the ocean.
I open both doors as Victoria came to my eye view there she was looking at herself in the mirror sadness fall upon her face. I drop the boards to run by her side "why the long face? Did you finally realize your stuck with my ugly face?"
She let an soft giggle "stop it! I'm trying figure out how to get back at you!"
I smile "you promise ?"
She smile
I knew why she look sad, she hated what she saw in mirror but I love it .
She had no fuxking clue how much I love every single inch, every single dimple and curve. She was my perfect sea goddess.
"Come on Barbie lets go party."
I grab her hand intertwine our fingers grabbing both boards .
Everything about this felt right, my fingers mix with her felt like home.
As soon I felt sparks exchanging I let go, the pain of love from both of my parents fuxk me up.
Other thing I was scared of.
Love
Thanks mom.
I happened to look her way as the sadness of her face was there once again.
Lucky the blue ocean came to view.
"Look at her, that vicious man eating whore."
I said as double innuendo, thinking of my father story of the ocean and knowing dam well she's been known take lives with her tides...
Thanks dad, I see it how you do now.
"What?" She asked
"Oh nothing."
I kneel down to tie board to her ankle.
I made a mistake to look up, I had keep reminding my dick not to get hard
'No no'
But her body was in my view, her bouncy tits were right above me.
Not to mention how close my face was to her hot treasure I would stay on my knees worshipping her forever if I could.

8:20'