15

Song : All of the Time - Jeremiah

•Victoria pov•

His finger slowly insert inside of me, I let go of soft moan at sensual entering. Picking up a steady pace as his finger curved up pushing my magical button. Steady pacing became faster force.
I tightly squeeze my eyes at pleasurable feeling of number two.  My walls squeeze tighter and tighter as one finger became two. My hands squeeze the side of the sheets as I held on my dear life.  A tidal wave of pure FUCKING Ecstasy.  My orgasm came in small tidal waves but this one right here was going to be the best fucking tidal in my life. 
My legs begin to shake as adrenaline rush of euphoria of sexual release.

Just as waves gently slow down and I can finally catch my breath from the long strenuous action. My heart beat finally steady it's best. 
"oh my god Joaquin!"   I scream from my lungs.
My soul escapes my body searching for his own.
"That's it baby."
His deeply husky voice comes out as a soft command.
"Yes baby do it for me!"
He says with prideful expression as if he knew I would die for him.
His fingers curve up hitting the spot perfectly, Oh god that spot.
My stomach tightened up as my body begins to combust I squeeze my eyes so tightly I swear I saw stars before me.
He is my everything.
"Victoriiuiiia!"
My name spelled out of lips like a sweet melody
"Viccc."

Huh?
I open my eyes only to come face to face with brightness blue eyes with a hit of mischievous smirk written all over his face.
"Wet dream?!"
He asked with dreamy face saying you just woke me up with your moaning.
So busted
I pretend I had no clue what he ask grabbing my blanket turning around covering my face as I shut my eyes.
'Control your breathing maybe he heard nothing.'
I keep repeating to myself but nope too late.
"Hey."
He gently move the blanket from my face, my eyes open up to the mirror I was now facing.
Back view was the man who haunted my dreams with wet nightmares.
His eyes were dreamy focus on the side of my face. His mischievous expression was gone replace with emotion I didn't recognize.

"Look, we both have needs why don't we just take care of them while we're here?"
He ask.
As my reflection is sole focus on him, it was a view of what felt as I was out of my body looking out.
All I have always dreamt of the day he would look at me like this every moment.
But In reality he only look at me with longing because he wanted something out of me.
I need to say no but did I ?
"Okay."
Come out of more of a confusing consent
He softy moves the hair from my neck my eyes follow every single move his nose gently rubs my neck back and forth deep breathing with each sensually movement. His hot breath filled my body up with goosebumps making the hair on neck stand.
A mixture of fear and want fill my body up.
My eyes couldn't stop looking at the regretful event that is going to start.
But would I regret getting burn by the sun?
His lips open up slowly at landing a softy kiss at the crest of my neck gentle sucking of my neck made my throat fill of vibrations of holding back the moaning.
My toes begin to twitch at his softy torture of losing my soul.  His mouth begins to move to my shoulders as he pushed my shirt to side.
Trying to hold on the last part of my soul I bite down my lip.
The reflection of him sucking my neck turn me on further, as it I watching the love of the my life loving only me.
His right hand move forward pulling on my erect buds, I lose it.
"Jjj-ja."
I was going spoiled his name to stop but I couldn't fully say his name when he suck roughly on my carotid arteries. My heart beat rapidly as the forceful lustful act.
His hand left my bud as he moved slower and slower down my stomach. I instantly moved to stop him from touching my stomach.
This made him bite down my neck making Squeal at the pain. "Tsk Tsk don't ever move my hand."
He said between his teeth as he pulled my skin with teeth. As he spoke his tongue rub against the pain he caused.
Just as I was going to furious push him off a change of of feeling cane over me.
Something happen
"Jaaaaa- oh my ."
His fingers flick my clit forcefully with anticipation. Oh the pain of the bite mix with forbidden pleasure of his magical fingers.
He let go of my neck his breathing hitch in my ear.
"You're perfect."
That's when it happened I closed my eyes as his words fill me up with ultimate comfort.
He was home.
His fingers begin to slow down as my breathing slow down. He moved me to my back as he jump on top of me.
"Are you sure?"
His voice almost comes out as plead.
"Yes."
He face gave a love able smile as his pleased almost child like.
He lean down kissing my nose.
"You are my princess and I am your frog."
He says
Giving him a confuse stare but before I can even smile he insert inside of me.
My pussy twitches at sensual feeling of his insertion of his man hood.
My head falls back as his length, Oh.God.
He wraps his arms underneath me placing his muscular arms on my shoulders.
He begins to moving his hips in rhythmic matter.  I turn to left to see the mirror once again.
His ink filled back tightens up as he thrusts in and out, his round perfectly ass bounces while thrusting in.  His reflection is perfection, the more I stare the wetter I get .
My mouth begins to suck on his Muscular arms as I stare at crow tattoos that wrap around his arm, I couldn't help the urge to bite down the arms of the monster fuxking me.
He lets of husky growl making him stroke his rod inside harder.
"FUCK!"
I yell my first cursed word out loud.
A prideful chuckle leaves his mouth but never stoping the flow.
I close my eyes tightly as colorful orbits fill the dark spot in my vision.
"Oh Victoria I feel you want toooo cummm."
He says almost as his trying to hold on the last of his humanity.
My lips begin to tremble uncontrollably his mouth makes back to painful kisses from earlier.

He pick up a faster and harder pace as he bite down harder.
"Oh MY GOD!"
I scream like a fuxk up Catholic school girl losing her virginity for first time.
The more I scream the harder he he he
Oh fuck me.
My walls squeeze for their lives pushing and holding and then
I lost my fucking soul
Oh the gates crash down with explosion of ecstasy.
"Yes." He says as he begins to shake uncontrollably.
"FuCK princess."

Revise 8/20

Revise 8/20