16

Song; Call out my name -The Weekend

Man I couldn't get enough of her.
Shes a drug I have never had and trust me, I've done more drugs then the dollar hoe sucking dick for tens cents a pop.
But Victoria was purely fucking goddess I swear she squirt glitter.
I couldn't get enough of her frame, her body her rolls; god that ass!
Here we were again, I bend her
over at kitchen counter. Fuck I love to see her pussy stretch around my thick rod.
She magical fit like a fucking winter glove.
My hands grip hard on her luscious thick frame.
Fuck she took me all in and handle this ride.
You must be this tall to ride this.
And she was only one.
"Yes daddy yes !"
Yes Daddy!
Two words I never fucking thought I would hear out of her school girl mouth. Oh that fucking mouth I love to see work.
Fuxk now I'm going to fuck her mouth
I pushed her down to her knees her eyes look up with heated desire.
Fuck she was begging for my dick.
It made me bite my own lip at the magical view of her knees beg for me!
Fuxking me.
My hands grab her head as I lean over taking her mouth before my dick did.
My tongue swirl in her mouth when she magical suck on my tongue begging to be a cock.
I try to my move my tongue from her mouth but her suction kept me place until I forcefully moved my head back she bite my lip before I can even escape.
Fuxk she was a real dick sucking vampire.
I stood up as she rapidly grab my cock squeezing it as she shoves it down her throat.
"FUCK!"
I now yell my own word.
She begins to fuck me with her mouth as my legs begging to shake.
The feeling of running a marathon take over my legs to collapse.
I look around to find the counter to hold my balance as for a moment I forgot where I was at.
Her head wobble back and forth taking my dick like she knew exactly how to do it.
Fuck she look so fucking pretty.
My eyes closed and I shake my combustion all out of my body as I felt my body was suck to the bones. I shake and look down her eyes filled with cockiness written on her face.
I took the challenge.
I lean over picking her up using my knees to bounce her up.
"Joaquin let me go I'm heavy!"
I smack her beautifully tan ass
"You my dear are as light as waves."
I smack her ass again.
She squeals
"I better never hear you speak badly about yourself! Do I make my self clear.?!"
I say but she says nothing
I smack Her ass harder enough to make the vibration wave to her greedy pussy.
She lets go of soft quietly moan.
I do again to the other cheek while carrying her to bedroom.
"Say 'yes sir I promise not to speak badly about myself.' Or I will shove my ten inch hard again dick inside that virgin ass until you have to crawl to the shower."
I say as smack her already red cheeks
"Yes sir, I'll never speak ill of myself."
Oh Victoria Tsk Tsk
Just like my precious Victoria doll she was my for the taking I wasn't going to allow anyone not even her to break her.
I toss her the white canopy bed her body jump up and down on bed as her melon size titts bounce with her.
She giggle and all my pervert ass what to do was titty fuck her.
But right now right here it wasn't about me.
My arms pulled her legs down to edge of the bed.
My mouth devour her heated bread has it was my favorite pan de dulce (sweet bread).

My tongue move up and down as her moaning filled the air. There was no fucking body she had to worry about.
No one say shut the fuck up.
Not that I cared
Her body begins to tremble almost seizure like
"Jaaaaa OH my God!"

That's it baby.
Her juices flew out like niagara falls in my mouth, I suck up every juice her body gave.
The sweet and salty favor was my new addiction.
Her body finally just drop and dick sucking monster rested.
I got off the floor placing my fingers in my mouth trying to get ever last taste of her.
Her smile is soft and genuinely sweet.

We did what we always did afterward spoon each other.
This was only day three of magical question and I never want to leave this island.

My heart finally slow down from love coaster. Victoria let go of soft snores.
When sound of breaking branch can be heard form a distance.
This place was deadly quiet the only sounds that came from this place was my loves screams of pleasure.
Crunch
There it was again.
I gently move Victoria trying not to wake her as I place on my basketball shorts and grab the gun from the nightstand.
I quietly move pulling of the safety of my gun ready to kill now and asked questions later.
Crunch crunch
Two steps move closer and closer.
I stood by our door ready to shot who was getting closer.
Just as the I was going to pull the trigger brights lights filled the room.
Blindly me.
The loud sound of helicopters blades can be heard
"Joaquin and Victoria! Are y'all okay?"

I shake my nod no because I wasn't ready to let go of this living dream.
"Yes! We're fine!"
Eagerly screams Victoria as she was already putting on sweat pants and shirt.
The lights from helicopters show her eagerly grabbing her bag of clothes.  She was ready to leave.
The scene unfolding broke my heart and I remember it was only sex.
She ran out the door passing me as if I wasn't even there.
She left her dust behind.

8/20