🍃NeverLand🎶

Começar do início

Jungkook was quick to correct her. It was obvious that miss Manoban didn't like jungkook alot, she looked at him with disgust but she liked Jennie.

A soft chuckle escaped Jennie's lip, lightening the atmosphere in room.

“how was your play?”

Jennie asked, almost forgetting about jungkook's brand new play, neverland.

“it went well, everyone liked and enjoyed it but I noticed your absence. Care to explain?”

Jennie clicked her tongue, of course she was supposed to go, after all, jungkook is her husband. She looked at jungkook with apologetic eyes, she didn't say a word but jungkook got her answer. He nodded and walked out of the room after spraying his favourite fragrance.

“Let's leave.”

-

“Thank you for coming.”

A long blonde haired girl spoke softly, the gratitude could be heard in her angelic voice. She was tall but shorter than jungkook, she was the definition of grace, even the word "beauty" was jealous of her, "perfection" wasn't enough to describe her.

She was Jeon Jungkook’s Muse.

“Lalisa.”

Jungkook breathed out, almost inaudible. He walked inside the house with his wife, who was too busy greeting Miss Manoban.
Jungkook stared at Lisa, she was wearing a long sparkly black dress, black long velvet gloves, her hairs tied in a bun, her untouched big doll like eyes, staring back at jungkook, her dark pink plump lips, slight parted. Beautiful diamond jewelry covering her, she looked like a goddess.

Lisa made her way towards jungkook, to greet him of course.

“Beautiful.”
“how do i-”

A satisfied yet joyful smile formed on Lisa's perfect face. She hugged jungkook, and he of course didn't waste any time in hugging her back.

“You look charming as well.”

Lisa complimented jungkook which was enough to make him smile like an idiot. They broke the hug and lisa grinned before greeting jennie who was smiling back at Lisa.

“You look absolutely gorgeous.”

Jennie spoke, being completely honest. Lisa complimented jennie as well but jungkook didn't heard her as he was busy hugging and playing with Lisa's 5 angels, Timmy, Lia, Lilly, peter and Jack.

He ruffled their hairs, the kids loved him, they respected him. Jungkook was always there for Park's family, after Park Jimin, Lisa's husband passed away, jungkook was the one who helped Lisa with everything, providing her financial support, helping her stand up on her own foot.

Miss Manoban, helped Lisa as well, after all, Lisa was her own daughter but she never appreciated jungkook's presence. No one knew why.

“The food is served.”

The worker spoke and walked back to the kitchen.
Everyone made their way to the dinner table and had an amazing evening.

“your play was magical as usual, the kids enjoyed it alot.”

Lisa said to jungkook, praising his hard work. Jungkook smiled widely, delighted to hear those words. He appreciated them alot.

“Thank you, I'm happy to know that you cared enough to watch.”
“of course, I couldn't miss.”

Jungkook felt a hand on his arm, he looked on his right and saw jennie, looking back at him. She looked slightly concerned and when jungkook asked her if everything is okay, she replied with a simple yes.