Chapter 12 - Surrender

Start from the beginning

He pulled both my skirt and my panties  down slowly, my heart racing and my body heating once more as I felt his hands stroke over my now naked ass. 

I was now completely naked and I shivered, but not because I was cold. 
It was like waiting for something uninventable. 
Something you're not sure if it is the best fucking thing in the world, or a scary monster about to eat you alive. 

Or maybe both...

The thought made my adrenaline spike, my breathing quickening under Taehyung's heated gaze as he took in my body. 

His to play. 

His to do with as he pleased. 

That's what I saw in his eyes. 

He wasn't smiling anymore, and all traces of gentleness or softness gone from his features. 

He let out a deep growl- then pulled me towards him, a hand around my waist as I slammed into his hard chest. 

I moaned into his mouth as he kissed me. Deep, world-ending kind of kisses like he wanted to claim every part of my body an soul. 

He sat himself back, taking me with him so I was straddling him. I felt his erection through his pants. And just like last time, the fear of what it actually meant shot through me, clearing my head for a second. 

I drew away. "Taehyung, hold on a second."

 "Y/N" he immediately said, like he hadn't even considered my words. 
"If you wont shut up, I will make you."

"But-" 

In the blink of an eye I found myself back on my stomach, his entire body weighing on mine, his mouth hot against my ear as he growled. 

"You need to learn to listen to me when I tell you something Y/N."

Then something wrapped around my mouth and was fastened on the back of my head. His tie, I realized, but couldn't say out loud anymore. 

He wasn't joking around. 

"Now," he whispered and I knew he was grinning again. "Shall we continue?" 

I was turned yet again and stared up into his face before he lowered himself, kissing my skin everywhere. 

I forgot all my doubts. 
He licked, sucked and worshipped me as I became undone under his touch. Somehow, he knew all the right places to drive me crazy- to make me moan again and whimper as shivers of pleasure rippled over me. 

I actually let out a scream when he lowered his mouth where his fingers had been earlier, his tongue lashing out over my entrance and my back arched.

All I could think was: more, closer, more. 
There was nothing else as I wriggled on the bed, unable to tell him what he was doing to me- what I wanted. 

Then he came up and lay his hand against my throat. In such a short time, I had already gotten used to the feeling- craved it even. 

It felt like I was his, and no one else had a right to me but him. 

"I could do this all night: seeing you like this, hearing your moans."
He was so close that I saw myself in his dark eyes, his voice shaking with desire. 

"You have no idea how often I thought about this. You're always the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last when I go to sleep. I think about you every second of the day, no matter if I'm with you or not. Even when I'm asleep, it's just you in my dreams."

His words were the finale straw. 
There was no more doubt in my mind. 

I was his. I always had been and I always would be. 
If he wanted me, he could have me, in every way he wanted.