If He Says No...

"Look guys," Diego said to his family members along with Gilbert and Kiku. "I have no idea what to do. What if he were to tell me no. So I'm just not going to do it."

"Come on Diego you've been crushing on him for a while I mean everyone sees it except for him by the way I still don't really see what you see in him" Carlos (cuba) said. 

"But he's so nice and funny and fun and I enjoy speaking to him despite people thinking he's a little childish and he can be a little narcissistic, and he has a annoyingly cute catchphrase, chingada madre I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"Look Diego," Matthew said, seriously leaning in. "If he tells you no use your princess voice. Look him in the eyes and suck his fingers. That's actually how Thomas Jefferson made the Louisiana Purchase with Napoleon, I should know I was there." 

His serious tone off putted the hilarious thing he said causing Gilbert to start laughing quickly being followed by the rest of the Americas. 

"Kesesesese, the image of that as a historical moment is hilarious to me." Gilbert said in between laughter. 

Alfred in a serious voice said "here's how Bernie can still win" Before his mask fell and started laughing like crazy making the rest of them laugh harder. 

In the midst of it all Diego sat fighting to keep a straight face, "you are all horrible" He said before finally erupting to laughter himself. 

XxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Challenge has been won so it is now officially close.
X

xxxxxxxxxxxxX

Here's a little test for you. If anyone can guess who it is that Diego has a crush on. I'll give the first correct person the chance to have power over how it goes with Diego asking his crush out (if you allow him too that is) and the only other hint is that it is on the eastern hemisphere (so no not the Americas) the dead line is November 11 2020 if found before then I'll say it but to everyone who tries, good luck.

(Note if I am uncomfortable with the situation you want I can refuse and if you want to ask for something else (like a different one-shot all together to control) I'll allow it.)