What you say?

It was a great 8 meeting in Canada though since it was super Tuesday America couldn't be there.

It was lunch break and Ludwig had left for lunch with Feliciano and Kiku had ran off to call Alfred to see how he was fairing.

Matthew was trying to tell the resident allies something but gave you when he noticed they weren't paying attention to him for like the 20th time.

"Okay since you're clearly not listening to me I can say whatever I want" Matthew said with a sigh

"Tell me about it" Arthur said talking to his imaginary friends ("Flying mint bunny is not imaginary Matthew!")

"I murdered Alfred this weekend"

"I feel you" Said Yao on his phone.

"Now that I have a taste for blood I can't stop murdering"

"I feel you," Ivan said, focused on a texting conversation with his sisters.

"And next up I will kill all of you guys first in alphabetical order first Arthur then Francis and so on from there."

"Ve~ Ludwig help Matthew is scaring me." Feliciano said from the door. In the fun of making things up he didn't notice them come in and hear all that he said.

"Calm down I don't think he meant it." Ludwig said, staring Matthew down.

Nope not at all no need to worry Feli you wouldn't have been on my list if I even had one" He said before Kiku peeked into the room.

"Matthew-kun, Alfred-san wants to talk to you" He said phone to his chest.

"Alright I'm going" He said before standing up and going over to him.

Leaving an angry Germany with a crying Italian and other confused nations.