Coke

Just some Ameripan fluff I wrote during English during free time I hope y'all like it.

Japan walked into America's apartment in upstate New York.

He was visiting for a week to spend some time with his boyfriend and went to the supermarket to grab some stuff for the sushi he was planning on making for dinner that night.

As he entered he was meet with an unusual sight. There was a box of empty soda cans and Kiku was easily able to find the culprit.

"Alfred-kun, how many cans of coke have you had today?" he asked

"Now is not the time to talk about my personal flaws as a human Keeks" Alfred replied from behind the mound of coke cans on the table.

"Alfred-kun, you shouldn't be drinking all that sugar its not healthy for you." Kiku said going up to him.

"But caffeineeeeee" He whined wrapping his arms around Kiku's waist and resting his forehead on his chest.

"No Alfred-kun" Kiku wrapped his own arms around Alfred. Keeping him close to his cheats and softly stroking his hair.

Alfred looked up at Kiku before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "You know I love you right Kiku?"

Kiku Japan thought Alfred only calls me that when he's upset.

"Is everything alright Alfred-kun?" he asked his lover meeting his eyes, his glasses not blocking then for once he really didn't need them but he always said he felt more secured with them on.

"Yeah just," He sighed "Stay with me alright?" he asked emotion in his voice he doesn't show any other nation except for Japan and sometimes his family in his voice.

"Always" He responded "I promise" He bent down and gave him his own kiss, deeper and longer this time.

"Oh and Alfred?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you too."

They stayed that way for a while. In each others embrace. And even when they eventually had to let go so Kiku could prepare dinner Alfred was next to him helping him along.

By his side.

And when they went to bed later that night Alfred held Kiku close to him. As though shielding him from the outside world.

From the horrors that Alfred witnessed when he was young and no one else could ever understand.

And Kiku let him.

Because Kiku always has and will always feel safe in Alfred embrace.