Inoccence

France and England were fighting during a meeting as usual. They were arguing back and forth throwing insults as the other nations tried to ignore then and pay attention to Japan who was presenting. 

Finally as Germany was about to blow a gasket and yell at them England shouted something at shocked the other nations.

"Come on Francis my children do not watch porn!" Arthur shouted. Casing Alfred to start coughing as he had just taken a sip of water and choked, Diego to start laughing, and Matthew to wish for once he was invisible right now as all other nations had turned to stare at them.

"Right?" Arthur said pointedly staring at Alfred and Matthew respectfully. When they refused to answer Diego did for them.

"Oh please, Alfred made the magazine playboy and Matthew invented pornhub of course they've watch porn before!" Diego practically screeched. Causing Matthew and Alfred to glare at him as they were the closest when he screamed and the fact he gave them away so easily.

"Excuse you?" Kiku and Gilbert both said looking at them.

Diego seemed to ignore this though and kept on going.

"That along with all the one night stands they used to have before they got together with their respective boyfriend." The nations were staring at the twin in shock. "And Alfred was a regular at Andy Warhol's orgy gatherings. Matthew going there on occasions and he also had sex with Celine Dion back in the day. Alfred with people like Marilyn Monroe. So yeah you could definitely say they're not "innocent" as most would say."

"Alfred, Matthew is this true?" Arthur asked them.

They both looked done with Mexico and were most likely planning on killing their brother later.

Diego better watch out.

He seems to realize this and shouted up but the damage was done.

Gilbert and Kiku were planning to have a talk with their s/o about what they just heard. Arthur will rant to them. Francis will never let them live it down. The world will never look at them the same. 

Na they are deffinetly planning Diego's murder right now.

Oh well.

Carlos will plan your funeral don't worry Diego.

Oh he's asking what flowers you'll like I think Dahlias Pinatas will look nice what about you?

Oh wait you're already dead oh well.